Your Tenuous Links to F1.

My name is almost identical to Nigel Mansell. Four of the letters are exactly the same, (though not in the same order), and some of the others are not far off.
Also we are both too old to be in F1 anymore, otherwise at least one of us would most certainly still be there and winning. :sleep:

A good friend of mine was, until he left recently, Pat Symonds' P.A at Marussia.
My friend has also just left the team.
So through that I've met many high level figures & drivers at the team.

I also met Pastor Maldonaldo and Ted Kravitz in the paddock at this years YDT at Silverstone.

I have the Scalextric cars of quite a few F1 drivers. Both Giancarlo Fisichella and Nick Heidfeld have signed their 2005 models. I got them when i marshalled at the WEC events at Silverstone for the past 2 years.

In Community College i had a bud tell me someone in his class had sights on F1 i laughed. The person stared at me and over heard. The name Jenson Button. I am his biggest fan

Attachments

• Smiller.JPG
    Smiller.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Shader.jpg
    Shader.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 225
I got Phillepe Alliots Autograph at Thruxton in the BRDC Bar. He got dumped by Larrouse In a press conference as he quoted why cant we use traction control in race car like on the test car. (Traction Control was banned and Vetturi was not quick to tell him to keep it a secret) And then was driving a Peugeot British Touring Car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%