your go to track for testing new cars?

I always go to Sebring, it's my home track, and I've done a 2:29 in my S2000 in real life there, and I like to compare other cars to that. Granted turn 13 doesn't have the same wide exit curbs as in real life, and the track is less bumpy than the real life one along the main straight, but other than that it's pretty accurate.

Magione and Nordschleife in that order give a good first impression and are a good way to learn cars in my opinion. Magione because it's very tight, has some good braking zones, turns that allow for some experimentation, one longer straight that leads into a somewhat aero-dependant turn that takes some courage to be fast, requires riding medium to high kerbs and is still short, good for quick testing. It's in a way like a smaller Vallelunga, only that it's a bit too flat...
Magione for me too, usually. Actually it's the only place I've driven the 917K so far, sort of a weird combo IMO. Instead of the Nord, I often use VIR Grand West. It has Nord-like elevation and variation, but in a much shorter lap.
However, I decided to give Spa some love with PP3 release no explanation needed.

I don't really have a go to track, I've probably spent the most time on the Nordschleife and Spa, I feel like I should be putting in time at Spa whenever I can, it's an important track to be familiar with. But I usually just pick the track I'm in the mood for.

Don't like Magione though, I'd avoid that track for the most part.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back