Your favourite car?

I made the same mistake with this date.This is the deadline to qualify for free DTM 2014(For buyers of DTM experience).
http://www.dtm.com/en/News/DTM-Expe...lable-for-download-with-immediate-effect.html

The first race will take place in early May.Liveries will be known a few weeks before the start of the championship.
It would be great that the game will be available in April just before the start of the championship.

Thanks for correction, I like also Audi engine sound. Others are not so nice but acceptable. BMW sound is awful, in my opinion. Best car at Get Real level is Audi also, Mercedes is second and then BMW which spins easily. It has weakest balance.

gearbox , suspension etc , really most of the default setups are not customised to any style of driving , there somewhere in the middle ; so work out if you want under oversteer etc , how you modulate (bury) the throttle , hos you like the brakes and you find that you can get the cars within a tenth on all circuits .... to be honest i tend to stay in one car now mainly because its the one i like the skin of most

Andi

Witch skin Andi
naamloos.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years