Your favorite track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because i practised it the most. But for me Monza is still the track that where i get my kicks on!
It has the most strickiest start of them all, but when you get through the first corner: yeeehaaa

• Tarmac Ace UK

Valencia for me.... I just find it so easy to glide through the corners at high speed without fear that my car is going to step out on me. Really fun to race against people... especially last of the late brakers in the final corner (providing it doesn't cause an accident)

I can support Stiggy in his love for Monza after being in that server the other night.... Which btw i managed to shave 3 seconds off my lap Mr Stig! ;)

wel when first started toplay race i loved monza. and Valencia.. i absolutly hated BRNO- oschersleben- and Brands Hatch.. i also disliked magny cours..

but having played it a little bit more on Brands oschersleben and magny cours i tihnk magny cours is my favorit right now..
i stil Dispise Brno.. tho.. probaly will never like it either :lol:

• Henrik Stoldt

OSCHERSLEBEN! hell yeah this track owns! thats because i already spent some training and race time in RL on that beautiful track :D (only with 90 HP) :wink: .

Brno eats my tires too much. I agree that is has nice corners as you say, but I can't seem to find my way through them that good.

I'm surprised about the amount of people that like Brands Hatch. I heard nothing but complaints at first. I like to race it, because it a very nice track to battle other players on.

yes i have to consider my opinion about Brands as well
Disliked it very much in the demo.. havent played it at all untill this week. Wow what an amazing good gameplay on that track. Had the best races in the mini on them but i am looking forward to race the "cracks" in the tournament this weekend

• Michael Sharpe

My top 10:
1.Istanbul =D>
2.Brands
3.Curitiba
4.Valencia
5.Oschers
6.Magny
7.Monza
8.Puebla
9.Brno
10.Macau ](*,)

Istanbul is my fav because the racing is always close and you can have a good fight all the way round the track.

Sofar it is Monza, no doubts. I love driving that track and will most likely continue doing that as long as I play these games.

On the other hand Monza keeps reminding me of the violent crash that took Ronnie Petersons life almost 30 years ago and these emotions contradict within my heart.. I sort of love to hate it and hate to love it.

However,...Monza gets my vote. :)

RIP Ronnie Peterson

• FOG-Racecarmike

Brands Hatch is a pure British track, this is why I am good at it (because I can't be crap at it) and why I like it!

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Valencia -

great variety of bends with a nice flow in total and
generally a good overview that helps to react in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%