Your favorite car?

Well, I must admit that I've not done enough testing of the Alpha, Honda, and the BMW.

I find that I can drive my most aggressive races with total control in the Seat. I feel like I know that care backwards and forwards. I have now driven the Chevy for the past 3 weeks with extreme mixed success. I love the Chevy at places like Valencia and Brands Hatch but put me on a slower, tighter track and I have a real hard time controlling that car. I find that on some tracks I run way faster in the Chevy and very competitive with the leaders (in public servers) but on some tracks, i can't keep it together at all...... In the SEAT I am much more consistent.

I'm going to try out the Honda this weekend and see if It fits. I've driven the BMW and it's a real handful for me. I get a lot of oversteer when I'm getting back on the throttle coming out of a turn. That's just tough to constantly combat. I could probably work in this and correct it via setup help as well as being less brutish on the throttle...... maybe a project for later.

I like the look of the SEAT, but I don't like the engine noise...what the hell is that sound anyway?
For WTCC cars, the Honda works for me, but I do love the Mini :D

Hard one as i have still to try so many of them especially the ones that evo brought us.
Best fun is the mini, even though i am crap with fwd the races always seem to be light hearted fun races. So no fav as yet but watch this space as i slowly work through all the cars :thumb:

• Jaius Dewing

the honda is fast becoming my car of choice on Evo, I was driving the chevy for awhile but that was a lil tail happy for me... the honda much more suits my driving style

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 402 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 274 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 260 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 190 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 317 12.9%