Your favorite car?

Richard117 said:
BMW 320i E46.
This is because the sound and the fact it's rwd.
I'm in love with this car since the WTCC round at Zandvoort where the Russian team drove this car

excactly feel the same :) Russian Bears rule ! Especially Evgeny Zelenov who was more ten seconds slower then the rest, but the sound: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Dennie de Boer

I`m switching from Alfa to Honda and back..
Dunno what`s the best car...
Do not like the BMW every time i`m braking for a corner and i`m shifting from 5 to 2 my butt brakes away...
Does anyone by the way knows how to drive BMW?

Greatings Dennie

• Flux

The Leon for me. I did race with the BMW for a while, just because I liked the rear wheel drive, but hated the braking, too unstable!

• Protar73

I have bought RACE only 1 week ago and i have driven only the LEON.
I think it is a very good car, stable and fast. Now i'm trying offline the ALFA but i need more practise and more time to say what car i prefer. Hope to try other cars, but i havent had enough time yet.

• Michael Ketterer

i have no idea why but i drive almost a chevy even i have no set ups because im a beginner and also i dont like the color haha but....... i dont know

I`m switching from Alfa to Honda and back..
Dunno what`s the best car...
Do not like the BMW every time i`m braking for a corner and i`m shifting from 5 to 2 my butt brakes away...
Does anyone by the way knows how to drive BMW?

Greatings Dennie

To make the BMW stable under braking, adjust the brake bias more towards the front. The Simbin setups have too much bias towards the rear which I guess is what makes the car seem ridiculously hard to drive for some people.

After making that change I was finally able to keep that thing under control :D

Personally I like the Chevi, but maybe I'll switch to the BMW E90 sometime :)

I'm spending more time with the GT cars now, but don't have a favorite there yet.

To make the BMW stable under braking, adjust the brake bias more towards the front. The Simbin setups have too much bias towards the rear which I guess is what makes the car seem ridiculously hard to drive for some people.

After making that change I was finally able to keep that thing under control :D

Personally I like the Chevi, but maybe I'll switch to the BMW E90 sometime :)

I'm spending more time with the GT cars now, but don't have a favorite there yet.

I think that Simbin setups have too much bias to the front:D But it's very dependant on driving style! If you drive smooth, then you won't have any problem controlling that car even with the default setup!

yeah, it's tricky, but if you use your clutch and downshift with heel-toe, it's just sweeeeeet :D

i personally drive the bmw 320i e46, i might be the first (and only) to drive this car, i've noticed!

I also like that car very much, and drove it a lot! It's nice to drive, good handling, good top speed, but I think it's aerodynamics aren't as good and it loses time in corners. BTW, it looks better than the E90 in my eyes, also has nicer sound, and the best LCD position of all WTCC cars:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back