Your favorite car of the moment...

Marco Bijl

Axe Travels
As the title says, A lot has changed in the models, and the handling with all the updates from the last months. Almost all ISI cars have been updated with several new features, which changed handling a lot.

I am curious to see what your favorite is at this moment, and why.

I just wanted to shar some combos i have been enjoying a lot lately. Numbers are AI strength I am using.

T280 – Lienz (108) <-- MUST DRIVE. Be sure to use newest version of both car and track. Mario has just released an update of Lienz that fixes particle FPS problem.

Lada – Toban Long Reverse (95), Tres Millas (95), MSR 1.3 (95), Topeka (95), Putnam Chicane (95), Phillip Island (95)

Spark F1 – Modern Spa (92), Malaysia (95), Black Hole Ring (100+), Interlagos (100+), Silverstone (91), Austin (100+), Suzuka (95+), Nurburg GP (100+), Portugal (92), Euro Ring (95+)

I also would like to suggest to you all the work of the guys at United Racing Design: Aura T5 (DTM) and Endurance GT, this is really wonderful, the sound of the "Darche" is really awesome and they really drive good. Advice! Those mods are payed mods, I know, not all people want to pay for mods, also I was like that a few days ago, the a friends of mine told me that the DTM was really great and because I had a bad cold and Saturday stayed home, I was thinking that I could have spent those 6€ (just a beer, I would have spent much more in a Saturday night out! :roflmao: ) and, guys, it well spent money. There is a demo of the Aura T5, give it a try.

WSGT Megane Trophy for rF2
its just been released and it real nice to drive i think im falling in love ....lol
The Renault Eurocup Mégane Trophy is a one-make racing series created and managed by Renault Sport. The series has raced with the Renault Mégane Renault Sport since 2005 as part of the World Series by Renault. The Renault Eurocup has run with various models under differing names since 1976.

monthly_01_2014-thumb-9248c04e3a94aec7ae54c967f93d2b89-11591593093_3387e813ac_b.jpg
monthly_01_2014-thumb-f07d3e41b6888af34c1fc8021c903825-11591384515_6889ed0c39_b.jpg

Last week i have made an unusual move. I saw a YT vid of a guy with concrete balls blasting the Spa 66 circuit in a cigar. And all i thought was: yeah, that's what i also want to do! I stepped into a Brabham BT20 1966 1.48, lighted my cigar and stepped on the gas and immediately i crashed...
It took me bloody three freaki'n days to get four(!) corners far without spinning, or spectacular crashing. But finaly i did it...and it is a rush! Its bloody fast, very precise, nearly impossible to be on the exact driving line, if not all you can do is enjoy your cigar for the very last moments as the wall, fence or cow is heading straight at you. I love it!:thumbsup:

Last week i have made an unusual move. I saw a YT vid of a guy with concrete balls blasting the Spa 66 circuit in a cigar. And all i thought was: yeah, that's what i also want to do! I stepped into a Brabham BT20 1966 1.48, lighted my cigar and stepped on the gas and immediately i crashed...
It took me bloody three freaki'n days to get four(!) corners far without spinning, or spectacular crashing. But finaly i did it...and it is a rush! Its bloody fast, very precise, nearly impossible to be on the exact driving line, if not all you can do is enjoy your cigar for the very last moments as the wall, fence or cow is heading straight at you. I love it!:thumbsup:

to finish first : first you must finish ==> Epic ;)

1- DTM. ok not official mod, but amazing to drive, very close to real DTM, see some videos onboard, the reaction of the car, very close to perfection.
2- Marussia, perfect, see some videos onboard Marussia F1, and see how is hard to drive this car, and pretty beautiful work was made on this project like the tires.
Dreaming with one good mod Formula 1 actually Like 2013 or 2014, F1RFT2k13 have some problems, beautiful mod, but don't see like very real.
Fact is rF2 to slow with the mods, principally compared to the F1 mods, maybe not easy to make like rF1, but there not to much team working in rF2 like we see in rF1.

The BES Porsche 997 for me. I'v been missing out on Porsche's since i lost the GTR2 disc and they were removed from the Steam version.

I don't know what it is about them but i love them, and with the Silverstone Mini Enduro coming up i'v had a chance to drive them alot. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%