Your favorite 2012 Formula 1 team(s)

McLaren, Mercedes and Caterham. Given my zodiac sign is Taurus you would think Torro Rosso and Red Bull, but not so much. Really, as long as the racing is good and interesting all season long I say let the best team win.

RBR performs well in the poll (Bazinga!) :)

Aren't they popular anymore because of their domination the last years?

I dunno, for me RB always have a solid car, but always similar to previous years, so we kind of got used to it I suppose.

But certainly not an ugly car.

Many people seem not to like Vettel(I do), and some others also don't like Webber(me too), so that somehow filters through to the liking of cars.

Maybe tradition has a lot to do with it too - the big 4 are always (real) fans' favourites, and Caterham because they're the best small team. So I'd go with that. Purely speculation though, I could be wrong.

McLaren is my team and I really hope they sort out all of their problems. They're just going through a rough time. Especially Jenson.

Sauber has really impressed me this season as a team. Both Perez and Kobayashi have been delivering good results.

Lotus seems pretty fast this year. I hope Monaco was just an isolated incident for them. I'd hate to see them like other years- do good in the first races then go on a decline.

I'm really liking Mercedes. I hope they can become a big player in F1 soon. Perhaps even get Rosberg a driver's championship eventually? :)

I admit I sort of like Red Bull. Especially Mark Webber.

Yeah, it's hard for me to pick favorites. I'm more of a "Let the best man win!" sort of guy :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%