Your Dark Secrets

Well we all got things that others dont really know about much and somethings that others may find a little odd.

Mine is i have a real interest in serial killers ( no not corn flakes ). dont really know what it is about them but maybe how anyone could be that bad to people. I also have interest in medevil torcher and the death penalty. Apart from that im normal honest.

Anyone else got some deep dark secrets?

Well we all got things that others dont really know about much and somethings that others may find a little odd.

Mine is i have a real interest in serial killers ( no not corn flakes ). dont really know what it is about them but maybe how anyone could be that bad to people. I also have interest in medevil torcher and the death penalty. Apart from that im normal honest.

Remind me never to p*ss you off Nick :D

LOL well im 48 and all my life i have read such things, i have never killed anyone yet although i guess the ex wife was lucky j/k.

people think its strange but there are worst things

I cant throw things away, I have a box of computer parts that I am currently hidding from the missus, as I promissed her I would get rid of them as I am buying a whole new pc soon.
But I just cant seem to pull myself to throw them away.
you know just incase!!!
I might need something you never know do you!!
things are always handy to keep aint they!!

IT'S LIKE A PHOTO ALBUM OF MY PAST!!!!
ARGH !!!
Why do women make us do these things!!!

ok so my dark secret is I have a hording habbit, ha ha ha

My gf is faster than me on Monza with the Minis. My friends don't know this for i will for sure be teased till the day i die.

JUST ON MONZA GUYS. this is the only track she will race me on and all she uses is the Mini. I very seldomly run Monza or use Mini(FWD Eek!)and tbh too boring imo. Although,.... she has tried "The Ring" With the Mini. Without making huge mistakes, she did 12:1.32. which i think is pretty good for someone that has been around the Ring less than twenty times. I just downloaded Mini Challenge for RFactor.Lets see how she doe's on Bathurst.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 129 13.6%