Your choice of mods for events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
Is the reason that it's so quiet in this forum because rFactor is old now, and so interest has waned and the new boy GTRe has taken over?
Or are there just too many mods, so people lose concentration over what one to play tonight?

Or perhaps there's another reason that I don't realise.

It just seems a shame that such a varied and wide ranging game is, I dunno, neglected. PCC and F1 seems to be the races run at RD, though I get the feeling the Megans were driven at some point.

Is it worth the effort to revive this ageing giant?

So far ive tried: PCC-NAGT-Historix-Trucks(for sunday club ver.)

I can see why PCC is so popular now,really quality beautiful work.
NAGT done the trick as well,very very good.
Historix is simply exceptional and utterly superb and brill!!!!!!.
Trucks i have only tried briefly,but seems like good stuff for sure,a little weird at first,but with more time on it i think i will like.

• Alexandre Rosa

i like 2renault mods....

megane trophy and super clio
and the v8´s of course...
...and for who have original GTR2, i recommend too the mod EOAA GT.

I would like the idea of any of those mods. :)

A good all-rounder for people to pick up quickly is the Megane Trophy Mod - much like lots of people have said on this thread already. Easy to race, difficult to master.

But I think the most important thing is to have a good mix. Not everyone wants open-wheelers, just as not everyone wants to race Touring or GTs. I'm game for any of them, but I can understand when people get a bit overwhelmed with trying to learn how to drive an F1 car, or not able to put in the time to compete in leagues. Also for the more advanced driver that might only want to race challenging cars - of course when I race, it's always a challenge just to finish :thumb:

And the Racing club is the perfect idea for people who can't commit to a whole season (like us people that have children and things!!) :)

I would like the idea of any of those mods. :)

A good all-rounder for people to pick up quickly is the Megane Trophy Mod - much like lots of people have said on this thread already. Easy to race, difficult to master.

But I think the most important thing is to have a good mix. Not everyone wants open-wheelers, just as not everyone wants to race Touring or GTs. I'm game for any of them, but I can understand when people get a bit overwhelmed with trying to learn how to drive an F1 car, or not able to put in the time to compete in leagues. Also for the more advanced driver that might only want to race challenging cars - of course when I race, it's always a challenge just to finish :thumb:

And the Racing club is the perfect idea for people who can't commit to a whole season (like us people that have children and things!!) :)
:amen:

• Ollie Flint

• HistoriX
  • FSONE
  • WTCC BMW E90
  • BMW 320 E21
  • GP 79
  • 1955 F1
  • Zonda
Some more rFactor events would be really cool :clap:

If I had a choice of mod - the PCC07 one again, like lots of people would definitely get some attention from me.

But also the BMW E90 mod (WTCC) is really good fun. Megane mod is good - I know over used, but still a lot of fun.

Other than that, pretty much everything else everyone has mentioned I would enjoy racing - it's the company more than the mod for me TBH :)

...Well most days :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years