Your AC track wishlist (Top 5)

As a way to pass the time until release, and as an interesting little exercise in it's own right, what 5 tracks would you like to see from Kunos in AC? Not including the ones already confirmed (and I'm including the Nordschleife in that list for now!).

My list would be:

1. Spa modern
2. Brands Hatch
3. La Sarthe modern
4. Sugo (onboard for those not familiar with the track - quite Spa like, lots of elevation changes plus the unmistakeable Japanese flavour)
5. Long Beach

Your turn! :)

*edit to add Sugo onboard clip*

Dubai Autodrome, Spa-Francorchamps, Road Atlanta, Zhuhai International and Daytona International, maybe Sebring International

(Nürburgring and Imola are already included ;) )

Nordschleife
Spa
Bathrust
And... dunno what else. heh I like these 3 because they feel unique.
I know there will be a bonus hill climb track in AC, but later, maybe through DLC or modding, I'd like to see more road courses in AC.

Something like this would be nice. :) (Go to 4:45 to see the road)

Being an Aussie naturally Ide like to see some Aussie circuits in AC,
Bathurst, which has been nominated by many others already, is ICONIC,
Surfers paradise/Gold Coast, famous for the Indy series as well as the Aussie V8's, very unforgiving if you get it wrong, concrete EVERYWHERE.:cautious: :cry:
Phillip Island, world class and home of motoGP in Oz, amazing circuit and very technical,
Oran Park, this place was one of the oldest and best known tracks in Oz, now its a housing development, it was lasered for rFactor to preserve it's memory.
Calder Park, because it's one of my favorite tracks, small, but has a great rhythm and a full length main straight that ends in an open hairpin, madness on the brakes, but so much fun.

Personally I dont think it will be long till most of the curcuits mentioned in this thread will be available in AC, once the modding community get it's teeth into the design and build standards of AC we will see many tracks, cars and awesome full series mods being released for our simracing pleasure, Im just glad Kunos had the forthought to make AC with the modding community in mind.

Kudos to Kunos, :) :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back