Your AC track wishlist (Top 5)

As a way to pass the time until release, and as an interesting little exercise in it's own right, what 5 tracks would you like to see from Kunos in AC? Not including the ones already confirmed (and I'm including the Nordschleife in that list for now!).

My list would be:

1. Spa modern
2. Brands Hatch
3. La Sarthe modern
4. Sugo (onboard for those not familiar with the track - quite Spa like, lots of elevation changes plus the unmistakeable Japanese flavour)
5. Long Beach

Your turn! :)

*edit to add Sugo onboard clip*

At this moment I would be happy with any given track and car. :)

Bathurst, Spa, Zolder, Donighton , Zandvoort and Mid-Ohio.

I like tracks which have hills and valleys. Current generation F1 tracks are usually flat which makes them boring to me.

Something wich is not track but real and interesting road as you can see on asphalt rallye, but in a free way to go where ever I want to go.

I hope there will be many kind of ways of how we can create an environnement (and vehicle also) for this game. Content & licence at the relase is really not very important in my own opinion cause modding comunity can do a lot. The most important thing I see is how large the experience allowed by the game will be, until where the immersion will go and which modding tools and support we'll have for.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back