You'll Never Walk Alone

Hi guys. I surport a football club called Liverpool FC. Tomorrow April 15th is the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough. This is copied from the Liverpool site about what happened at hillsborough and our fans.

''On April 15 1989 over 25,000 Liverpool fans travelled to Hillsborough to support their team in the FA Cup semi-final against Nottingham Forest. Ninety six of them never returned.''

Id like to give my thoughts to all family of friends of the 96 liverpool fans that were killed that day.

Here is a documentary on what happened that day http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/media/hillsborough_doc_150408_high.asx

Also: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsborough_disaster[/ame]

You"ll Never Walk Alone

Yeah i can still remember that drama. It made a huge impact on me back in those days... Bah :(

Such a tragedy that it took that to happen to reform British football stadiums. Of course I was only 4 when it happened so I can't remember it, but it still leaves a huge imprint on the football psyche. Even Alan HAnsen was choking up on MotD on Saturday night. Heart-wrenching to read about and listen to, Heysel too.

Despite me not being born or even not supporting Liverpool, its still a very sad thing that happened 20 years ago. But as Alan Hansen said on MotD because of that incident, something like that in England will not happen again as there are far stricter rules in stadiums now. But it is a shame that this had to happen for the rules to tighten.

Yep premiership stadiums are all seated now. You dont see fences keeping people off the pitch aswell.

Attached is the executive travel ticket.

Attachments

• S2020165.jpg
    S2020165.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 247
I was one of the many unfortunate ones to be watching the game on TV....
Just thinking about it makes me realise how old I am. What is even worse is I am not as old as what some of the 96 victims should be today. :(

Even though I am a Chelsea fan it would have been good for Liverpool to have won the Champions League this year. :nod:

I will be silent at 14:06 GMT today just like many others

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing