you race your favourite (sentimental) car or best car?

• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

I see most lobbies are 50% ferraris, 30% mercedes and rest other cars xD
i think to myself... do people drive cars of manufacturer they like (or own) or they just go internet to find which car is best and they straight away drive it? xD
i mean i own car of one manufacturer in real life, and i every game i drive only that manufacturer car. as im LOYAL person. and i like that manufacturer very much, so i drive only them cars in any sims. but i see so many ferraris and i laught... you people dont own ferraris yet you drive them in sims xD i laught at you so much.
you can choose BMW, merc, audi, ford etc those cars you can own in real life and you choose ferrari that you cannot afford and so many people drive ferrari in sims.. i laught at you

• Deleted member 963434

Long term love affair with Porsche, who I consider long term endurance racing royalty, but I'm just a slow, or just as quick with other manufacturers. Purely personal preference.
but you dont own porshe in real life
if you real PETROL HEAD and true simmer and racing fan you shall buy car of manufacturer that is in sims. and i mean BMW even oldest from 1990s is better than brand new fiat mutlipla 2020 etc
i tell you buy manufacturers that are racin. i own BMW e36 i like my car so much. my car was driven in WTCC in 90s so i only drive BMW in sims even if car would be worst in performance i always choose it. i dont like people go easy way and choose just best cars to easy win, i consider them people with no soul or spine

• Deleted member 963434

and to prove my theory most people go easy way and have no spine is more than 50% ferraris in lobbies in ACC xD and i dont think that much ACC players own ferraris. so why then not choose chevrolet, bmw, mercedes, audi??? CAUSE they dont own that cars in real life, cars they can afford. they probably driving fiat or opel or toyota or daewoo or kia. so they come in game and choose ferrari or mclaren i disrecpect that so much

but you dont own porshe in real life
if you real PETROL HEAD and true simmer and racing fan you shall buy car of manufacturer that is in sims. and i mean BMW even oldest from 1990s is better than brand new fiat mutlipla 2020 etc
i tell you buy manufacturers that are racin. i own BMW e36 i like my car so much. my car was driven in WTCC in 90s so i only drive BMW in sims even if car would be worst in performance i always choose it. i dont like people go easy way and choose just best cars to easy win, i consider them people with no soul or spine

Why would I. Even if I had the money. Be honest, ownership of a GT3 for use on the road is beyond overkill. Why even should I if I had the money? I simply respect the engineering and history. I've owned Mazda MX5's, and also worship at the altar of the very first Japanese winner of the LM24. Even if I had the money, I wouldn't want a Mazda 787 for eg....

"Petrol head and true simmer".... sounds a bit like attempted trolling to be fair.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years