You men love computers so much !

D

David Smid

• David Smid

im smidyy mrs and just would like to know y men find this rubbish so entertaining i gotta say when x-box was in ma bedroom it was alright cause i got to say i had plenty men in ma bedroom lol.
But since i banished him downstairs with his beloved comp i often have to go check if he still lives with me hahaha,( not that im complaining cause his a pain in the butt lol).
Well thats it reall just wanted to write summat cause i know he will get p,d off lol and i love annoying him byeeeeeeeeeee tc ev1 xxxxxxxxxx

• Ariff Roose

:plus1:
He is gonna be pi**ed off :)
I dont know really, computer is... computer

• Ariff Roose

Another reason like Rhys said, we DO get bored easily :). I got bored of playing my football game, my shooting game.. but somehow never my racing game :woop:

Well computers are always there for you, they will never abandon you for a hot newer model (you might abandon it, but that's allowed :)), plus they don't yabber about Coronation Street, how much weight Cheryl Cole has put on/lost or whether Kate loves Peter or vice versa......

:D

• David Smid

:hurt:illl be havein words all:argue: :damnit:

throught it log me off if i shut laptop hmm seams not b.... s... comein right up lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%