You know you've been watching F1 for too long when..

When you're running along a path, and run wide on the exit of a corner and bounce your head around like it's a rough Kerb.

Dat awkward moment when you find yourself waking up lying in your bed at a position with your legs up high to press the pedals and your hands near your face to use the steering wheel.....

"you move items around your shopping cart to get the balance right."

(Source)
Yes, I always do that :D It's so tough to drive when it's really heavy though, then I normally "drift" into "corners" (I guess that's one :D)
and when you are driving a bike using the left brake (front) as downshifter, of course while actually braking with the right one. And when you use the right (rear) one as an upshifter when accelerating :D
When you think the wind sound (or my bike, or I'm just weird :roflmao: ) while driving your bike fast is your engine revving up :D (it's really quiet though)

edit:just saw in the link in your surce link completely, yes I hate it when you have wind coming in your face.. :roflmao:
edit 2: this one is actually a bit more related: you know you've been watching F1 fr too long when you know that the sweeping uphill right at Spa is actually called Raidillon

Last edited:
You know you have been watching Formula One too long when you commentate on everything the other cars on the road are doing. :giggle:

"That truck driver seems to have fallen asleep and is going past the yellow line. He will get a 5 second penalty!"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back