You guys will laugh at my wheel but i win races with it!!

Thomas-Super wheel. I purchased it back in 2004 when I 1st started in sim racing. The game back then was Nascar season 2003.. I even raced Dale Earnhardt jr with it, he also had the same wheel as I had. Needless to say, he whipped me..it has served me well for over 15 years with 0 issues... I have no intention of upgrading it to one of the newer wheels which are outrageously priced. See you on the track...

https://ibb.co/z7M5GLm

I always laughed at those, I didn't understand why people bought those when G25s/G27s were around then :) They're popular with the older set on the iRacing forums, I notice.

But hey, if your goal is to win races and it works better than other wheels, more power to you!

I have a strong leaning towards immersion so I definitely want good feedback.

Upvote 0
Thomas-Super wheel. I purchased it back in 2004 when I 1st started in sim racing. The game back then was Nascar season 2003.. I even raced Dale Earnhardt jr with it, he also had the same wheel as I had. Needless to say, he whipped me..it has served me well for over 15 years with 0 issues... I have no intention of upgrading it to one of the newer wheels which are outrageously priced. See you on the track...

https://ibb.co/z7M5GLm
My hat's off to you, I could never go back to a non-FFB wheel now but, I started out with one in the early 90's. I'm not fast enough to be a threat in either case so, immersion is more than half the fun for me. :)

Upvote 0
I was close to buying a TSW back around the mid-00's but went with the ECCI 6000. Fantastic wheel that served me well in many games.

It's difficult to get your head around those prices for a non-FFB wheel with pots rather than hall-effect sensors! I can only think you'd have to hate FFB with a passion to go for this.

Upvote 0
I read their description and the ridiculous cost (it is absurd) is due to the use of metal all across the wheel and not due to any features of sorts. They will likely last a lifetime but the specs are not impressive. You are better off getting a CSW, shutting down FFB and using the wheel as is. At least you will get some creature comforts that way like buttons and more accuracy since it uses dual Hall effect sensors instead of one. Both wheels are 12 bits. Would never get one of those but if you like them, more power to you.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing