you guys are the experts, which is better?

I need to know what you guys think is the best f1 game. mak corp f1 for race 07, or formula 1 reiza? I think both are excellent, but i'd like your expert opinion.

I drove this car when the GSC Club had the grand opening for the Nordschleife track.
My experience in F1 cars goes back, oh forget it, and I've never been good in them. I have driven all the currently available versions and I think they're all very nice. I think I'd put the RaceRoom version at the bottom. I drove in a few Club events that were sponsored by the PrestoGP League and while I still don't have the reactions for them I liked driving it quite a bit. In comparison, I thought the Formula Reiza car was very easy to drive. Maybe it was just because the drive was on the fabulous Nords' as some of their other cars[and tracks] are just no fun for me.

I guess your question is about the 2 sim-cars and not about the games in general.
It also always depends of what means "best" for you.

The Formula Reiza is by far more realistic, in terms of performance of the cars and setups and overall griplimits and so on. So the better simulation is the Formula Reiza no doubt.

But I enjoy both cars alot, since the MMG 2007 car is also very enjoyable and rewarding to drive :)

I think both are so good (in realism) that is difficult to choose, the differences you feel might come more from being simulations of different cars than from the simulation being better or worse itself. And of course the base game matters, the MMG don't have (at least out of the box) the force feedback of the reiza, but that is not the fault of mak corp.

As for which one is more fun to drive.. TBH, if you want fun in race07 you take the f3000, and in gsc the f3. They are nowhere near as realistic (maybe the f3 is), but I enjoy sliding them around heaps more.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back