You do not have permission to view... Banned?

Hi, until yesterday I could normally navigate the AC support forum. Yesterday I made a new thread and now I can't read anything, when I try to read anything I get: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action". Is this some kind of ban? The bosses at AC didn't like my post? I have two answers but can't read them. I contacted by the 'Contact Us' button, but nothing for the moment. Curious.

Well, looking at your profile. This thread is the only thread you have posted in since December 24th 2013.

You are not banned, but you have clicked a linked to somewhere where you are not allowed access, or you are not allowed to do what you tried to do.

If a thread had been removed for some reason, it would go to a part of the website that you do not have access to, but there is no record of that happening. If you have a link then please post it here. :)

No it's not a game related but forum related. But if you said that in the future I can speak here thanks, is the same as if I can't live in my country I can ask for political asylum in another.

It's really incredible, this is worst that any kind of censorship or even fascism, someone says something they don't like (but I can't understand because I only told that I didn't like the gear shift movement simulation) and they silence and disable totally him. Amazing.

You are really taking the wrong approach by saying these things about fascism. We are talking about forum access here come on.

Most of the times these problems with sites are on the user side because they don't know how a site or forum works.

So before accusing people of fascism better just give it a normal try as i am pretty sure the fault is on your end:
  • You are either logged out and try to visit content that is behind a login
  • You try to view content that is no longer visible on a forum
If you would have been banned you'd see a ban message on your screen.

But if this is your online attitude, then please disregard my above comment to post on our forum. We really can live without your comments it shows.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%