F1 2010 Yeongam - South Korea (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
ok, take a look at this time! This will be really hard to beat :) 1:31.577, now I tried to make a video but I got the replay bug ://
2n65ddy.jpg

Happy Hunting!!

Controller G25 Logitech Steering Wheel

Time Trial
Time: 1:31:983 (Current Position #1)
Car: Mclaren
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 1
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox

Gear 1: 145 kph / 90 mph
Gear 2: 179 kph / 111 mph
Gear 3: 211 kph / 131 mph
Gear 4: 244 kph / 152 mph
Gear 5: 280 kph / 174 mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / 196 mph
Gear 7: 365 kph / 227 mph

Engine

Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: n/a

Alignment

Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.05
Toe rear: 0.35

Nice setup for TT, what setup do you use for career mode?

sorry pitmani, I dont have the setup anymore so I forgot the gearbox settings though I know what other settings I used, try urself to find a good gearbox

G27
Time Trial
Time: 1:31:577
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 4

Braking

Balance: F 56% - R 44%
Brake Size: Large

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Engine

Alignment

Toe front: 0.10

sorry pitmani, I dont have the setup anymore so I forgot the gearbox settings though I know what other settings I used, try urself to find a good gearbox

G27
Time Trial
Time: 1:31:577
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 4

Braking

Balance: F 56% - R 44%
Brake Size: Large

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Engine

Alignment

Toe front: 0.10

thanks for your setup my time now is 1.33.254.
my gearbox : 145, 179, 211, 244, 280, 316, 365

I found that this setup, regardless of car, does not work well for me. My setup is as follows

F Wing: 5
R Wing: 2

Brakes 50/50

Ballast: 80 front 20 rear
F Roll bar 5
R roll bar 10

F Ride Height: 1
R Ride Height 4
F Stiffness 7
R stiffness 4

Gearbox
KPH 147

Alignment:

F Camber -1.20
R Camber -3.00
F Toe .12
R Toe .41

Enjoy.

Hello guys ! =) This is one Lap in Korea. I know that I can improve my Laptime, but I think it should be okay for the first Korea-Video. Maybe you can give me some tips how I can improve it. I´ve already found a little improvment in the setup wich you can find in the Description.
Just take a look and I hope you like it.
Don´t forget THUMBS UP ! :p

I hope your game isnt as stuttery as that, and whats wrong with the colours?

Anyway onto the improvements, now I only watched this once but I saw 2 things that really stood out, a few of the exits of turns your using Kurb which is actually slower out of all of the corners your using them, second of all the second to last left hander you need to be further to the right on entry to carry more speed through the double left hander, you shouldnt need to break as hard as you have done for that left hander if your wider earlier you should be able to carry the speed right through, but this may mean having to alter your entry line from the previous corner.

Why do you think that something is wrong with the colours? I did it a bit brighter.

But wich corner you´re talkin about? I´m a little bit confused now. Do you mean the second last left corner before the last corner? If I brake not as hard as I did it in the video, that I go wide to the gras. So I brake hard for that corner, and I keep my feet on the throttle pedal, not too much, but enough to take take more speed out of the corner. But okay, I will try it again. And you think that I shouldn´t go wide to the curbs by the exits? I know that the curbs are very high there.
My little improvment in the setup is to change the height onto 1 1. On this way I was 0.5sec faster than in the video. But I could do a 1.35.8 without the misstake in the second last right corner where I hit the gras. But with this improvement the car seems to be softer by some curbs.

Then I did another run with a completly different setup and the best Lap was a 1.34.658. So a new Korea-video has to come soon. I hope that I can keep this pace on the PC because I did this 1.34 on my Laptop and usually I´m quite a bit faster there than on the PC.
But still, thanks for watching and for your tips. =) Nice to be taught by one of the best F1 2010 drivers of the world =)

Np anytime, I wasnt on about the hieght of the curbs they are pretty easy going at Korea just that you get a better launch out of corners by not using the outer ones..

As for the second to last left hander if you can get a wider line on entry then you can nail the power down sooner.

Happy Hunting!!

Controller G25 Logitech Steering Wheel

Time Trial
Time: 1:31:983 (Current Position #1)
No Assists

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Brake Size: Small

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox

Gear 1: 145 kph / 90 mph
Gear 2: 179 kph / 111 mph
Gear 3: 211 kph / 131 mph
Gear 4: 244 kph / 152 mph
Gear 5: 280 kph / 174 mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / 196 mph
Gear 7: 365 kph / 227 mph

Engine

Alignment

Toe front: 0.05

another good setup Andrew.. career seasion 2, redbull. used your setup but changed engine mapping to standard (still good enuff to get 1st in P&Q sessions and the win) also brake size is standard (not unlocked for RB).

P = primes @ 1:43.805 / Q = options @ 1:42.639 / R = 1:40.633 fastest lap (could have gone faster if not for traffic or yellow flags)

Thx Andrew once again =) I will try it again. Do you have got some videos of it in youtube? That I can see how you did it...maybe I can find some more things I can do better for the next time...

Thx Andrew once again =) I will try it again. Do you have got some videos of it in youtube? That I can see how you did it...maybe I can find some more things I can do better for the next time...

Ill think about frapping a lap, just need to get a bit of software to edit with. Plus with a 3 screen setup you will see way more of the surroundings :p

Andrew's setup. Career year 4 of 7. Virgin, legend, no assists but traction, full sim. Qualification 1:40:102, 7th. Race, rain, 1st, 1:44:048 personal.Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back