Cars Yellow Psycho III [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanio Alfa submitted a new resource:

Yellow Psycho III - hillclimb, race car, time attack

This one of the most famous hillclimb cars in the prized bergrennen championship.
Last time when something was working on this mod was in 2016. Mod deserves to be upgraded.
Specifications are based on 2018y when the car received new engine power. 805hp on 9500rpm, with 705Nm.
Things I worked on;
- engine power
- tyres v10
- physics
- brakes
- digital instruments
- sound
- data.acd file

credits:
eboo
ZARI Team (by me)

The template is messed up, so I didn't make the skin for 2019. If...

Read more about this resource...

some cars community need it. some of that mods are lagging behind. there are a lot of bugs in these modes that need to be corrected. I informed author that I was going to work on a project. and I spent a lot of hours remaking and testing everything. I don't see a problem with some good mods being captured in time, instead of enjoying them.

hi, the collider does not match the car

custom_showroom_1571820045.jpg

maybe we should try
take some famous mods
freshen them
and put a bit ass DONATE button at the bottom ?

the key to success my friend!
why not, remake some great mods? if authors not have time, or for whatever reason they can't do it.
I do it as a hobby and as an enthusiast. not for the money.
who says someone has to pay something. this is freedom.

• Deleted member 223075

@Sanio Alfa Don't upload the whole car but only the data. Uploading the whole car mean you worked on the 3D model...

why not, remake some great mods? if authors not have time, or for whatever reason they can't do it.
I do it as a hobby and as an enthusiast. not for the money.
who says someone has to pay something. this is freedom.
Because it's someone elses work for one... If you have permission that's another thing. I'm guessing you don't have permission from @eboo
It's one pretty crap thing ripping someone elses work... It's a whole other thing sticking your own donate button on it... that's as good as theft! If you want to get banned you're going the right way about it.

Because it's someone elses work for one... If you have permission that's another thing. I'm guessing you don't have permission from @eboo
It's one pretty crap thing ripping someone elses work... It's a whole other thing sticking your own donate button on it... that's as good as theft! If you want to get banned you're going the right way about it.
this is someone else work? nobody cares for 3 years about mod!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-kadett-c-gte-s1-s2-yellow-psycho-iii.12028/
eboo is human? when Im try contact him, he never answer before 2 months. Im not here for earn money on mods like many of you. Im here because Im love work that in mods. make some progress on car and tested. and why you think I need to be banned? if admins on RD think that Im not have right to post this, let them delete this all. Im not need RD for this. can post elsewhere as I will.

why critic? because almost all of moders dont know how power work in AC, and lot of other thing. all of you just look how look car and who is made that. but many have stolen 3d cars from others or from other games. uh how the **** are you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%