Yas Marina Circuit

Tracks Yas Marina Circuit 0.9.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
There's a strip of gap in the track. If driven over, the car falls into it. Aside for this small issue and some flickering where it says "yasmarina circuit" (occurs on exterior camera), it's pretty sweet! other than these graphical issues, there's an issue where quick race won't work. The grid is filled, but when it's green all cars are retired from race and disappear. if I notice any other bugs, I'll post it here.

14452760747_bbab54c476_b.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, I got really lost, fell into oblivion, or crashed off at a few bends because there were no brake distance markers.

Hopefully Tiago can keep working at these conversions to really improve all these small details over time :)

Dave

One thing I noticed was that I was able to drive straight through one of the barriers without taking any damage. I know where it is in my mind, but I'm struggling to put into words which turn it is :/

Oh yeah, as mentioned earlier, I can't race anyone. They all just stay on the grid and retire.

OK Tiago I finally had time to check for the other holes and here is what I have found:
Turn 1 in the gravel on the left
Turn 8 in the grass on the left
Turn 22 in the gravel on the right. It's a small half round gravel spot.
T 23 in the grass on the right. That's the corner as you are turning into the pits.

THANKS for ALL the work you do.

Not sure if it is my method, but I can't make an AI file for this track.... without the AI file, I can't make cameras. The camera file that is in this track is an old one from another of Tiago's tracks. If someone could try and make a working AL file, I would be happy to make the cameras.

Not sure if it is my method, but I can't make an AI file for this track.... without the AI file, I can't make cameras. The camera file that is in this track is an old one from another of Tiago's tracks. If someone could try and make a working AL file, I would be happy to make the cameras.

^^This. It would be great to have replay cams on this track!

I have one but i cant upload because extension files not allowed. any sugestion?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%