rF2 Yank Tank Triple Header - Nascar 2018 Sunday 9 August 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ok... sooo, any EU-club drivers know the drill here... but, erhm. When I am bored these days, I tend to start making liveries. With absolutely no expectations than anyone will use them, but still. I upload some now and then if people feel like using them.

So, a couple of Centential first

#37 Coca Cola.
OzISQz6.jpg

Download Link is here

#99 Coca Cola

FSoajV1.jpg

Download Link is here

Last edited:
Man! I love ovals and NASCAR :) Not sure who said it, but these cars has potential to be pretty damn fun!

I need to figure out how the heck to get Discord to work, especially as I am supposed to host an event the coming Friday... I cannot understand why none of you guys can hear me, when I hear myself in the settings and everything supposedly works. Very weird.

Also, someone asked me how long it takes to make a skin (or maybe it was just to make me think of something other than the restart :x3:). That all depends. Of the ones I made for the stock cars, the NAPA-one took the longest time. The quickest ones were my Urge car and the #99 Coca Cola. I guess, including getting the decals found, fixed and checking the car to see that the template lines up like I think. The actual time spent actively working on those were 60-90 minutes I guess.

None of these cars took much time though, as, well. I didn't have too much time I kinda wanted to test some different ideas. I have spent 8-10 hours on cars before, like the Mazda that was used for a while in the rF2 club. I wanted to check if I was able to do it (as to be fair, I've only done like 20 liveries in my life).
So, let's say I used approx 10hours +/- something on this. Not worth spending that much time on a livery for a one off club race!
09YgUfz.jpg

Last edited:
My cook said "I heard you laughing away last night, what was so funny?". "You'd wouldn't understand". How do I even begin to try and explain I was laughing at the adventures of what some might consider grown ups? Lucky life's not always serious
Was pissing myself laughing, It's nice once i a while to not take the racing so seriously and just have some relaxed fun.
Thanks to everyone that turned up last night, hope you have as much fun as me, especially the 3 swedish dudes:) lol. I felt sorry for @Cristian Muscala who was not on teamspeak and didn't realise how much people were laughing as some of us showed some poor driving skills on an oval:)

that was crazy fun last night. Sorry if I screwed anyone up in the last race with them trying to follow me under yellow. I went to the pits got a drive through and kept going back to the pits trying to clear it then it was like 2 minutes remaining and just started back racing just to see what the game would do. Had two penalties on the board, and passed the SC a couple of times and thought it would DQ me but didn't.

The Phoenix track is a bit tricky, but probably trickier than it is cuz we are sim racers and try to go the fastest each lap and who cares about tire life. Who knew you could get the fastest laps and best tire life by driving all of the way around on the walls!

First race I didn't push hard to see if I could save the tires, and it kinda worked cuz I was catching up at the end while others' tires were going off. Thought I would get more slipstream out of the cars, but I guess it only really works on these cars close up. I did notice in practice that I did get quite a boost when someone teamed up on my back bumper.

Awesome fun, pity the game struggles with the full course yellow. Probably should turn it off next time.

I managed to have good tire management on all tracks, and made my way through the pack in all races. Ovals in a good group is certainly a lot of fun. Shawn was way too quick at Phoenix, the track was all about the trail brake

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%