Resource icon

MGP14 Yamaha Movistar 2015 and Repsol honda redbull 2015. + suits 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Perfect. thanks kevin, download started, I hope soon an update ducats. Meanwhile, thanks a lot, the file MOTOGP.MIX is useful for many users, and replace the file with the original one is definitely easier for everyone. however expect future updates ahead of the 2015 season thanks again. soon

Perfect. thanks kevin, download started, I hope soon an update ducats. Meanwhile, thanks a lot, the file MOTOGP.MIX is useful for many users, and replace the file with the original one is definitely easier for everyone. however expect future updates ahead of the 2015 season thanks again. soon

No Problem, i think i make the Ducati too but I do not appear when ,when I'm working on it i wil let you now :thumbsup:

kevin345ize updated Yamaha Movistar 2015 with a new update entry:

Yamaha Movistar 2015 and Repsol honda redbull 2015. + suits

Hello here is an update of the Yamaha Movistar 2015 and Repsol honda redbull 2015. + Suits Rossi , Marquez , Pedrosa

Now I have uploaded the MOTOGP.MIX File, and now you have the Yamaha 2015 ,Repsol Honda RedBull 2015 and the Race Suits of Rossi, Marquez and Pedrosa.

THIS IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f943mm246ur0io4/Yamaha 2015 Honda repsol redbull 2015.zip?dl=0

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello kevin! I downloaded the new file from the link but when I'm going to pull me error, corrupted file or unknown format! why? So you can not extract the file .mix. Also if I go to click again on the link that you have not put me in and tells me error because it is a link that creates a lot of traffic on the network and then was temporarily disabled. Too bad, for now I can not use and then yamaha honda updated. If you have news us know :) thanks

Kevin best server MEGA ;) Thanks!!! Cant wait to test them !

I try MEGA but He says this: Wait a couple of seconds but i wait a couple of hours and there is nothing happen :( , i set it now on OneDrive
THIS IS THE NEW DOWNLOAD LINK AND I HOPE THAT THIS IS WORKING NOW :) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DBFBA0C700D87F77!825

Schermafbeelding (24).png

Keviiiiinnnn, is not working man :( same problem as the first ones. All bike and suit are grey.

Attachments

• Sin título-2.jpg
    Sin título-2.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 373
Im not using Steam version. maybe is for this. And yes im using the dlc's.

heey deprado, I've tested it and it appears that the mod work only with steam version, I and my brother both have the steam version I and my brother have no problems and the bike and racing suits are plain in color

Mod is only for steam version to good use ,Sorry for this , I first had no steam version but I recently bought motogp 14 steam for 7 euros was an action but now is the game 29.99 on Steam ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%