Yamaha Misano Red Eneos Fairing

Yamaha Misano Red Eneos Fairing 2019-09-17

Alex Marlboro

100RPM
Sep 1, 2017
i dont want to annoy you but i have another request. any way you could do a mika kalio skin for the ktm. i know its hard, but anyway you could try. since he is going to replace zarco at ktm for the rest of the season. (if you cant completly ok)

CalicoJack

250RPM
Jul 13, 2014
i dont want to annoy you but i have another request. any way you could do a mika kalio skin for the ktm. i know its hard, but anyway you could try. since he is going to replace zarco at ktm for the rest of the season. (if you cant completly ok)
should be possible. but i realy dont know the nr. and the helmet kallio is racing! i dont think hes racing -36°, because 36 is used by mir! i have to wait until the next gp! ;-)

JuanMiguel

250RPM
Jun 21, 2017
yes great thanks, very good Misano decorations and a good career in Aragón. Race120 Aragón.jpg

Last edited:

CalicoJack

250RPM
Jul 13, 2014
Coming next: AGV Rossi Misano 2019
Watermelon (moon) side is done, Piadina (sun) side and spoiler following next!

Update: Piadina (Sun) side and Spoiler is also done!
now only his pet's on the backside of the helmet are missing!

Attachments

Last edited:

CalicoJack

250RPM
Jul 13, 2014
quick update: im about to repaint the skins for Kallio. I can replace Zarco's skins or put them in for a custom Rider. If i place Kallio as a Stock rider, the name Zarco will be still in the game. I dont know how to change the name. Maybe Biker7202 can help you and change it! Kallio's suit and Bike is already painted! ;-)

Alex Marlboro

100RPM
Sep 1, 2017
quick update: im about to repaint the skins for Kallio. I can replace Zarco's skins or put them in for a custom Rider. If i place Kallio as a Stock rider, the name Zarco will be still in the game. I dont know how to change the name. Maybe Biker7202 can help you and change it! Kallio's suit and Bike is already painted! ;-)
i dont really car either way, because i hide the hud in game anyway. but if its easyer do it for the cutom rider jut like for pedrosa

CalicoJack

250RPM
Jul 13, 2014
stuck on a lil Problem here with kallio: when i replace zarco, the shape of the helmet doesn't match, to palce kallio as a custom rider causes tha same Problem with the IXON suit! eather way, one part doesnt match! what do you guys prefer?

Alex Marlboro

100RPM
Sep 1, 2017
i would say, how aobut you try it with pol espargaro, it would switch the wrong rider, but it could be a try