Resource icon

MGP13 Yamaha Estoril 2009 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, good work Could you do new skins for Came Ioda racing ?? i mean in MotoGP and Moto2 ?? I've tryied it but my suit is just quite ugly
I need some skills in editing templates :/

What the **** is wrong with you ?! I just asked to Bush ..not to you

And stop say thats not requests thread...i know it so **** yourself and take care of you not of me !!
I just need somebody help or advice how to better skins

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously, you violate the Conduct and Rules for posting requests.
If you just ask to Bush then do this privately and not in an open Forum. You know there are PM functions.
Yet your improper behavior flooding inadequate postings in topings that should be clean and dedicated is outragegiously dumb.
Saying you can't do it and let have others do it for you without looking for opportunities to improve is a tremendousl disguise of time.
IF you cannot do it on your own then learn it on your own or Keep your tongue at a Minimum.
It is all on there in the Internet don't let People do a let me Google this for you because of laziness.
Nothing Outstanding Comes fast.
Rome wasn't build in a day so Keep on or stay low but don't ask People what is wrong with them just because you cannot behave and comply to given rules and underestimate the value of studying on your own and achieve rather than blaming everyone because you can't.

What the **** is wrong with you ?! I just asked to Bush ..not to you

And stop say thats not requests thread...i know it so **** yourself and take care of you not of me !!
I just need somebody help or advice how to better skins
Well, then take it from me: stop it and follow the advice you've been given.

3 day suspension since you don't seem to understand that people giving you good advice is not an invitation to insult them.

Tom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back