Yahuarcocha

Tracks Yahuarcocha 2021-04-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

Yahuarcocha - Conversion from rFactor to GTR2

Yahuarcocha

Conversion from rfactor to GTR2/GTL/Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

Thank to MrOblongo, the track's creator to rFactor for permission and give for us the opportunity to run that track in GTR2. I reworked lighting track, shadows of severals objects and textures. I changed and reworked the skyboxi and others "smalls" details...This track feature 31 cars in grid (player + 30 AI's). No rain reflection.

Regarding the behavior of AI's, I left the settings in the AIW file that I tried in...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, Sergio, re my rating, sorry if it bothers you but I try to be objective about these things. There are some tracks that are better than others. If we all rated tracks very high, just to be nice, we wouldn't be able to tell the good tracks apart from the bad tracks.

Ok, Shovas. I understand and accept your position. Thanks also for the words, they helped me to really decide to stop with these conversions.
Well, don't let me stop you doing what you enjoy! :)

I certainly felt your conversion over here was really good:

I think my ratings are more about the selection of track rather than about your efforts. But I'm not sure what to do. I try to write the positives when I provide constructive criticism.

Don't let it burn you out. Enjoy your passion! I've had to take breaks from my mod work, too, sometimes for weeks or maybe even a month or two, but I always come back because sim racing is so much fun.

Last edited:
Shovas, I understand everything you say to me, but translate everything by changing your assessment, as I am about to publish my latest conversion and saying goodbye to those conversions. I don't want to force you to change your mind or opinion, just evaluate your position well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%