Yahoo email accounts = no news

Brendon Pywell

Bob's Track Builder
To anyone that is using a Yahoo email account for your BTB login, you probably will not be receiving any emails from BTB.

Yahoo are currently blocking all of my emails. I am going through the motion of getting this unblocked since I am only sending out updates to people that opt to have them. I'm sure Yahoo will have this quickly sorted out ... er .. well.

In the meantime, if you do want emails from BTB, or wish to sign up to BTB, use an email account other than Yahoo.

To anyone that is using a Yahoo email account for your BTB login, you probably will not be receiving any emails from BTB.

Yahoo are currently blocking all of my emails. I am going through the motion of getting this unblocked since I am only sending out updates to people that opt to have them. I'm sure Yahoo will have this quickly sorted out ... er .. well.

In the meantime, if you do want emails from BTB, or wish to sign up to BTB, use an email account other than Yahoo.

You might want to check my account then Brendon.. I use Hotmail and don't get emails either.. but then I may have opted not to have updates sent out too.. can't recall.

Should be under Radar..

• buckets

You might want to check my account then Brendon.. I use Hotmail and don't get emails either.. but then I may have opted not to have updates sent out too.. can't recall.

Should be under Radar..

If you log in to the BTB site you can see if you checked the subscribe to emails option on the Your Details page.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%