Login or Register an account to download this content
PATR10T submitted a new resource:

ADAC GT Masters 2012 - 45 cars for adac gt masters 2012 season

View attachment 149295
eec adac gt masters 2012 v1.0

45 cars for adac gt masters 2012 season
safety car
series srs

just unpack and drop into your ams install, if a message appears to overwrite files click on yes to all

you will need the eec gt3 base mod and the eec safetycar !!!

there no talent files! but the ai runs not that bad also the cars are not selected for each round its just an overall package with cars what runned on the season

credits: (after some time now i dont...

Read more about this resource...

could you possibly help me get this mod working with your skins. i have some cars working and some are not working, i downloaded base v.1.0 along with all the updates and shared files to 1.3 including fix. but i get problems almost with every car with some CUBE error/ textures.
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t3392p150-ams-eec-gt3-base-v1-3-updated-17-08-2016#94319

would love to also use your livery pack, but just can't get this EEC GT3 to work.
Did you install the latest Shared folder? i had this to with the old Shared Folder of SCE EEC GT3

the eecmaps.mas is in your vehicles folder? all uploads already have the right folder structure but i already know there people who ignore this and drop the files where they want... if you unpack my stuff you always will have the gamedata folder what you have to paste just to your game folder and everything should run well...

exactly what i did without moving anything around, will try again later. just took the unpacked folder cut and paste into my AMS folder, and with updates it asks to overwrite, then yes to all.
i get that cube message only with some of the vehicles, others work without any problems.

Wondered if someone could help me?

I'm a noob in AMS.
I have installed multiple mods, including CART Extreme and all the mods seem to work, except this one.
I thought I followed the directions to the letter.

When I try to play this mod, I get "No Opponents Selected" message.
The only car I see in the vehicle list is the pace car and there are no list of opponents.

What did I do wrong?

I have tried installing it multiple times - with the same results.

I'm a noob in AMS.
I have installed multiple mods, including CART Extreme and all the mods seem to work, except this one.

The only car I see in the vehicle list is the pace car and there are no list of opponents.

What did I do wrong?

There is a readme file in the mod, it tells you what you need.

I'm a noob in AMS.

What did I do wrong?

The most common failing is not installing the shared textures that are in the separate download on their FB page.

There is a readme file in the mod, it tells you what you need.

Here is the READ ME file.............

"eec adac gt masters 2012 v1.0
safety car
series srs
just unpack and drop into your ams install, if a message appears to overwrite files click on yes to all
there no talent files! but the ai runs not that bad also the cars are not selected for each round its
just an overall package with cars what runned on the season
Credits"..........a bunch of names listed.

everyone can see the readme as the text from the readme is the same like it is on this release posting and theres clearly written "you will need the eec gt3 base mod and the eec safetycar !!!"

looks like this part was lost when you copy and pasted it?

everyone can see the readme as the text from the readme is the same like it is on this release posting and theres clearly written "you will need the eec gt3 base mod and the eec safetycar !!!"

1) Ok. Not really following you.
I downloaded AMS ADAC GT Maser 2012 v1.0. I see it contains eec GT3 and SafetyCar folders.

Are you saying there is another download called eec gt3 base mod?
And another download for "safetyCar"?

as for the cut and paste, well that was weird?!
Here's the file again.

safety car
series srs
there no talent files! but the ai runs not that bad also the cars are not selected for each round its
credits: (after some time now i dont remember who made what livery so i list everyone where i think i have a livery from, if its not in this package it can be in one of the others... if you miss your name here? sry please just tell me)
Muhlai
Daniel24919
jsmee
beurich
SilverSun
ThatAudiFan
mickeyfff
peter.edding
Sylphide
heineken
speeddemon79
visit: gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org and maybe give a like here: facebook.com/europeanendurancecenter
greets PATR10T

You mentioned eec.mas file in the vehicles folder to someone else.
Is that file supposed to be in the zip file I downloaded? I checked the downloaded zip file and it doesn't appear to have that file.

I checked the website.
I see "eec gt3 base mod v3.0 for................ GTR2 and/or GSCE?

1) Ok. Not really following you.
I downloaded AMS ADAC GT Maser 2012 v1.0. I see it contains eec GT3 and SafetyCar folders.

Are you saying there is another download called eec gt3 base mod?
And another download for "safetyCar"?

as for the cut and paste, well that was weird?!
Here's the file again.

safety car
series srs
credits: (after some time now i dont remember who made what livery so i list everyone where i think i have a livery from, if its not in this package it can be in one of the others... if you miss your name here? sry please just tell me)
Muhlai
Daniel24919
jsmee
beurich
SilverSun
ThatAudiFan
mickeyfff
peter.edding
Sylphide
heineken
speeddemon79
visit: gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org and maybe give a like here: facebook.com/europeanendurancecenter
greets PATR10T

These are just skins so you need to have first installed the actual mod which you can get from their FB page. Install the base mod + updates + shared files + skins and all will be good.

These are just skins so you need to have first installed the actual mod which you can get from their FB page. Install the base mod + updates + shared files + skins and all will be good.

Well, that explains everything. Thanks for pointing that out.
In my excitement to download these, I must have missed the "skin" tag next to the original post.
Much appreciated.

Hallo
Since Automobilista Update 1.0 i have no ForceFeedback with all Cars from this great EEC GT 3 Mod
before Update all Cars work perfect,default Cars all is ok.What can i do,thanks for Help:redface::redface:
I make a fresh Install from the EEC GT3 Mod,can select all Cars from the Mod but
no ForceFeedback at all Cars,orginal Cars from Reiza works fin.:(:mad:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back