RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Matt Alpeter

forgot the race reports lol

Didn't do so hot in qualy..started with 25L of fuel .. d'oh!

Race 1: Had an amazing launch and was taking the outside pass the main field when all of a sudden I got the front wheel of a car flying through my windshield ..ah! That slammed me into the barrier but somehow I was able to pull away from that mess in 3rd...but the next few corners really showed how badly my car was damaged. In T1 I realized my ffb had somehow turned off so I was driving with a free wheel. Then Keith got by and I was following him through the chicane and both of us slammed into the barrier because our cars refused to turn right. Limped around to the pits, stopped for ~45 seconds, left the pits and noticed the car was still jacked and the wheel still had no ffb and to top it off i got a stop n go. Normally I finish the race no matter what but i figured there was a second race and I'd just be a moving blockade with my damaged car so I forfeited the race and waited for round 2.

Race 2: Got off the line decently well, was able to keep up with Yves and have a quick fun battle with him but some mistakes took me down the field. Pitted while in good position but got another stop n go (apparently the pit line is not at the cones, but like 8ft before). Came around for the penalty and lost a ton of time while driving in the pits. Came out and had some very good and close racing with a few people especially Abdul. Had some massive power slides and caught some huge back end slides which boosted my confidence and towards the end of the race my tires were about gone lol. Don't remember the finishing position but I don't really care, it was a heck of a lot of fun!! One of my favorite tracks and some wicked fast cars, can't ask for more!

Thanks all for a great race and happy birthday again Keith!

Ah, this was fun. I had two nice races with some battles going on all the time. I had a bad pitstop in the first one as I changed the wrong two tyres. Couldn't catch up after that.

The second race went better. I was much more competative and continued to have fun with Simon and Jamie.

Sorry for my bold behaviour (eh, Jamie :rotfl:) :wink2:

Loads of fun!

Here is my race report.
Good start but somebody in front of me lost control, i think it was Yves, so i slammed into him and got slammed after and hit the wall but no damage.
After a few laps i was running 2nd and i had a mega game freeze, when my game cameback i was 4th 17 seconds behing p3 and had a lot of stranges stuff in my screen, no more rpm, map and track looked very different but anyway i just kept roling and finished 1st, why?, stop ang go for other drivers i guess, i know Gregory had to stop 3 times i was on team speak whith him.
Race 2
Started 8th and moved to 4th in lap 1 then fighted with p3 but was unable to pass so loosing time i decided to pit in lap 5. After my pit stop came back in p4 all alone in my world for the rest of the race so ended in p4.
Thyat was a great fun night with everybody out there and hope to have other nice events like this one.:fwd2::fwd2:

Well two 3rd's behind the untouchable Maks and Sebastian.

Quite enjoyed these cars around Valencia. Probably not as comfortable as I was with them around Magny Cours the other week, but reasonably quick.

Good clean racing though. Great battle with Neil Tennant for a while in race 1:good:. Got hung out to dry at T2&3 in race 2 so had some work to do. Spun Adrian (sorry mate) and waited for him to get going and shortly after he let me go by (cheers):wink2:. Got back up to 3rd and finished a bit lonely.

Starting to really enjoy these cars even though I used to avoid them.

Looking forward to Donington 04 on Sunday morning.:dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%
  • < 4 years