RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Kyle Evers

Son of a *****.

I got a Stop and Go penalty for no reason, as I was using my speed limiter. So I came in to redeem it, and I accidentally postponed it. So I kept going but didn't pit again (as I forgot) but they gave me no warning and then they DQed me for not redeem my penalty.

That makes me so mad. Even though I was at the back of the pack, I was doing really well. Managed to complete 33 laps. My main goal was to finish all the way, but I guess not. Going to go punch a baby :freaked-out:!

• Kyle Evers

Congrats to Matt for the win, and the others on the podium. That was a hard race to endure, you all did great just finishing the entire race!

Surely a night to forget. Yet another Brands Hatch event where most of the field is wrecked at turn 2, when will people learn some patience here.

Qualified in P4 which was a high note in the Toledo. As mentioned by Olly, this was on another planet compared to the stunning lap by Stirb in the Beemer. :worship:

Race 1: Terry muffed the start letting me grab P3 which lasted only till Druids when Terry was slammed into me causing us both to spin. This then created chaos as most of the field ploughed into each other. I became a pinball and after a few more hits ended up nose first into the wall. I know you apologised Terry, this was not your fault.

Best I don't report any more, as that pretty much ended any enjoyment from this race, and Race 2 wasn't much better with more pileups in the opening laps. :frusty: :tape2: :yield: :rip:

The only fun tonight was some great close & clean racing with Rhys, and listening to Olly and Cam's antics on TS.

Great fun with some cool cars on a great track!

Had a blast playing with Marcin! This is what i love most about clubraces just the pure fun of racing. At some point we where kinda in the middle of the pack i hope we where not in anyones way as we did not care about positions we just wanted to fight with each other. I hope everyone else had fun!

Thanks Eric for another great event!

• Matt Alpeter

I was in the middle of a huge formal race report..then my computer crashed and I don't have the willpower to write it again..so here's a quick run-down :)

Qualified 9th but was able to sneak up in the pack due to offs and bumps and such. Was running as high as 2nd behind Marcel but had a few offs myself and fell. Niklas and Marcin were back and forth and it seems no matter where I was they were either coming up on me or I was coming up on them. Pitted right at the 30 laps, kept the speed at 30 just to be safe and was off again I think behind Marcel who had spun earlier and dropped positions. Followed him up through the pack and was closing in and really pushing hard when I realized he hadn't pitted yet so there was no point. I backed off, but the laps were ticking down and down and soon we had less than 20 laps to go and I got scared. I remember Chris pulling off a miracle no-stop race a while ago and was beginning to think Marcel had somehow figured out how to do the same (which now I realize is 100% impossible lol). Anyway, I started to push harder and harder and the gap was getting smaller and all of a sudden he dove into the pits and I was in 1st with a pretty good gap to second. I was trying to keep the gap at 15seconds, but 2nd was closing in and I began to push the car harder, but come about lap 45 or so, reports of blown engine came over the radio and I was safe with a 25sec gap to Jason. Things got hairy a few times passing traffic, especially in one incident where I came up on Eric and Kyle at the same time..Eric slowed to the inside of a corner and I was able to go around with ease but locked up the brakes when I realized how slow Kyle was on the outside. No harm no foul, never even had so much as a tap with anyone this race which is a relief and surprise as I came around corners multiple times to see cars stopped and facing all different directions lol. Anyway, drove home to my 3d ever first, but first time in a real race..the other two were those crazy banger cars and a quick STCC heat, so basically first real win :)

• Kyle Evers

Things got hairy a few times passing traffic, especially in one incident where I came up on Eric and Kyle at the same time..Eric slowed to the inside of a corner and I was able to go around with ease but locked up the brakes when I realized how slow Kyle was on the outside.

Probably because I was moving out of the way :p

Unlike some people, I actually respect blue flags, which is why many of you say my slow down a lot on corners and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%