XReal Mod [Official thread]

MGP17 XReal Mod [Official thread] 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi DOODL38UG, top legend AI at Mugello laps in 1.59 high
Hard level isn't too much different from Legend, just slightly slower

You could try either easy or very easy AI

In this mod the differences between AI levels aren't that evident, but you should be able to find the right setting for you. If very easy AI is still too fast, PM me and I will help you personally ;)
Thanks. I'll try different levels and see. Maybe i can improve by 1.4 seconds to catch them up! ;)

Edit: I have played on hard difficulty and 1st place AI lap time was 2.01.5sec. Perfect for me to have a race long battle! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
With this mod the game lag...
nel caso tu sia italiano: l'ho installata ho fatto una gara a catalunya e in alcune parti di pista lagga... senza mod il gioco va fluido... :(

In the meanwhile:

Balanced Moto3 in Brno, Austria, Silverstone, Misano, Philip Island, Sepang, Valencia

Only missing tracks are Motegi and Aragon. :thumbsup:

Updated textures for:
Brno, Austria, Misano, Philip Island, Sepang

Removed ugly fog in Aragon
hNhtzq3.jpg

P.S.
Yes that's Migno crashing in the distance
x5KpIYu.png

how to install. i did just overwrite . copy paste. but still error :( liking to try this one. what is part1 to part7 mean?

how to install. i did just overwrite . copy paste. but still error :( liking to try this one. what is part1 to part7 mean?
Download all the parts, extract the files and copy paste them in the default game folder. You have to overwrite the existing files.

You will not get an error. It's easy to install

Perhaps a bit of an odd question but I'd really like to use the texture changes and helmets from the mod without the changes to physics, AI and such, could you perhaps tell me which files I'd be looking to overwrite if that's all I'm after?

Perhaps a bit of an odd question but I'd really like to use the texture changes and helmets from the mod without the changes to physics, AI and such, could you perhaps tell me which files I'd be looking to overwrite if that's all I'm after?
Hi, you will need these files:
Box.mix
GfxCircuit.mix
GFXGEM.mix
gfxpak.mix
menu.mix
Moto3_2017,mix
Showroom.mix

Hi guys. New update coming soon. ;)

-Tracks completed:
Brno
Valencia
Motegi
Aragon
Misano
Philip island
Sepang
Red Bull Ring

-Optimized Moto3 AI for all of these tracks

-Added some historic helmets for player customization:
Rossi, Simoncelli, Stoner, Lorenzo, Rainey, Doohan

I need someone to test the new update before release. You need to have the latest update installed. PM me.

Excellent! I've been waiting for this. So far this is the best AI improvements i have tried. I really like the fact the qualifying times and race times match and i can enjoy race long battles :thumbsup:
Hoping to enjoy this soon :)

I'm still looking for a beta tester. I would like to release my last update of the year ( as I will leave for another country in 4 days and come back in 2018).

If I don't find a beta tester I will only release the tracks

I'm still looking for a beta tester. I would like to release my last update of the year ( as I will leave for another country in 4 days and come back in 2018).

If I don't find a beta tester I will only release the tracks
Do you mean you will only release the track textures and not the AI updates? I would happily try AI updates but with only four days till you go away doesn't leave a lot of time!

Jonix updated XReal Mod [Official thread] with a new update entry:

Update v0.3

Update 0.3

Pictures:
pvXxpw1.jpg

aJYZbVa.jpg

eKMhHFi.png

Changelog (available in the downloader as well)
Mod is not compete yet! Moto2 and MotogGP are not modded.
Code:
V 0.2
CHANGELOG:

-Balanced AI for a better gameplay in every track ONLY for Moto3 and ONLY in dry condition

-Player customization:
Added some historic helmets for career usage

-Tracks
·New textures...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back