Xpand Rally Xtreme

Here are some screenshots from the game and a description:

Xpand Rally Xtreme shows the true climate and conditions of rally racing. Dangerous, technical tracks, based on the world's hardest special stages full of moguls,jumps,grooves and tight hairpins.
By winning races amass funds for faster cars and repairs. The player also has the ability to mechanically tune their cars by increasing parameters such as turbocharger efficiency,fitting sports breaks and suspension kits and more.

Features:
  • Extreme driving in the toughest possible conditions: Innumerable moguls, bumps, ditches, potholes, grooves and jumps-the ultimate test of the driver's skills and his car's suspension.
  • Learn to respect a real rally car: Extreme realism of driving a rally car, thanks to the highly-detailed driving physics simulation.
  • Go head-to-head with AI opponents in two exciting new racing modes:Off-Road Series featuring 4x4 xtreme cars and Touring Challenge with 1000BHP GT and DTM supercars
  • Optical and mechanical car tuning and individual parts preference settings.
  • Single race, online play and championship modes

Attachments

• xpand 01.jpg
    xpand 01.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 609
  • xpand 02.jpg
    xpand 02.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 518
  • xpand 03.jpg
    xpand 03.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 620
  • xpand 04.jpg
    xpand 04.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 609
  • xpand 05.jpg
    xpand 05.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 551
  • xpand 06.jpg
    xpand 06.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 537
Ive just reinsatalled this game it has some nice things in the game. but my wheel is showing a single axis for gas and brake, i thought the last time i played it it was duel axis reminds me of wrc2010 (but dare i say it this is better, maybe its just the newness of the game)

I've had it a few months but have yet to play it. Need to find time. I love 4x4 Hummer for time wasting and I believe it's the same people which is why I got this one, but I have more games than time to play!! HAHA.

Although (RS)RBR is THE game for me at the moment, I bought Xpand Rally a few weeks ago from Steam for a bit of change and because it was very cheap. Although it looks nice, I find it almost impossible to play. In some sharper turns my car goes only straight ahead even if I slow down before it to almost a standstill. Turning the steering wheel seems to do almost nothing.
Although I am still a beginner I cannot imagine that this is the cause. In RBR I don't have any problems. I am not fast there but in most cases I can take all the turns relatively easy and not very slow.
Has anyone an idea what could be wrong or what I might do wrong ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.1%