Xpacker and cross sections tool

This tool is really powerfull for creating shape templates but I got a problem. Is it possible after creating a shape and putting some textures in the xpacker to have a look on it (without packing it and using it in BTB)? Having no look at it is especially annoying for material position and resolution.

http://www.hiboox.fr/go/images/jeu-video/btb1,d6c7ae4ee7904ff540995495dd96f2fa.jpg.html

A solution to this problem would be to create in BTB shapes and material positions and to save the cross section in order to export it in the xpacker? Is it possible?

Cheers,

Gégé

A solution to this problem would be to create in BTB shapes and material positions and to save the cross section in order to export it in the xpacker? Is it possible?

I don't see a way to save it.

XPacker doesn't really save the texture to the cross-section anyways (or at least I couldn't figure it out). So you'd pick a cross-section and apply the desired texture anyways.

Thanks for answers.
If you load textures and apply them to you cross section in the xpacker, then, save your xpack and you'll get evrything in BTB (section+materials). The problem is that in the xpacker, you don't see your the textures you apply so it's easier to apply it in BTB and to copy-paste the shape+material .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%