Xpack of Race Team Trucks?

I've seen a number of WIPs and completed tracks which look to be making use of the posted xpacks- but they also contain some Team Trucks/Semis as background items. These trucks are an element missing from my current WIP- in fact a few local teams have given me logos to place on the trucks so I'm itching to find some. Am I missing something? Is there an expack which contains these trucks in it or are they mostly coming via using other tracks? Tried to look for some in Google SU Warehouse but most if not all are too detailed... If someone could put me in touch with some good trucks in a xpack it would be appreciated.
Thanks!

There are some trucks that i used as BTCC trucks at my Croft track, but sadly the HDD is still in death state.

I really must get round to un-bricking it!!

Sorry.... upside is, if you can find my track, your welcome to those trucks.

They are not my work, they were freeware from some 3d website. I cant remember exact details as it was about a year ago. But they have been edited by me.

You can also import objects from rF to 3d SimEd, export to 3ds, map in 3ds Max and make new xpack form 3ds. Well, you need to know how to do that, but this can be another way - in case of emergency.

You can also import objects from rF to 3d SimEd, export to 3ds, map in 3ds Max and make new xpack form 3ds. Well, you need to know how to do that, but this can be another way - in case of emergency.
martinez, you had imported objects from RBR tracks into 3ds andt make your own Xpack. Are there is nessesary to convert textures of objests or something, or just import and it is all?

Not really - I still need to find the way to take objects from original tracks. I'm still not familiar with Wallaby... Anyway, I'm quite sure there is not a "straight" way - you always have to do something ;)
To take some object from another xpack and put into new one, I just make a simple track, add the object, export the track to rF, import object into 3dSimed, save as 3ds... Then in 3dMax I need to unwrap UWV, because I also take just the part of the texture and place it on another "texture atlas" of mine. If the object is done correctly, the process is very easy (if you know what is "unwrap UWV" and how it works). So - shortly - I just have to map the object with new texture, using already done UWV maping. Then I export to 3ds and put the object to the new xpack.
This way I will make an xpack with just cars from RBR (GB XPack and some more - maybe Dirt Track vehicles - all on one texture) soon. I have a headache when I use just one car and see 1024 texture with 90% unused stuff ;) It was not Jay's fault, there is just no "perfect" compromise. I need just cars from there to my place in track and nothing else.

I have found some free version (1.4 or something) of 3dSimed, I wish I had some never which can import .X files - it is much better to use them, as I heard.

It should be possible to make an xpack, but do you have one of the original textures? The avon truck texture would be best because it has the fewest number of things to delete to make a base texture.

Unfortunately not.

All the data i had relating to Croft is sat on my bricked SeaGate HDD. There is a fix, but its a daunting one that i havn`t started yet lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%