XIV - Assistant  (archive)

Misc XIV - Assistant (archive) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
XIV submitted a new resource:

XIV - Assistant - Real time, in race, strategy assistant

What is it ?

It's a Simhub overlay that assists youin realtime during arace. It provides usefull information about the race progression and helps you to define your pit strategy.

View attachment 428632

The most important thing to know !

If you watch the timeline and see orange + red marker, that means you can't finish the race and you have to pit. If the redline is displayed just before the end of the race...

Read more about this resource...

Looks promising, and probably what I need, but the race progression bar stays empty (and the markers don't appear) when I start the race and drive for 15 minutes. What could be wrong? I used it in ACC

The editing of the function of the linear gauge gives this error: Expression error:sessionProgression is not defined.

Looking forward to using this!

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
I added Assistant to a personal dashboard with some visual layout edits to fit i better, consider it fan art :)

View attachment 442702

View attachment 442703

Nice work programming this!

Very beautifull ! But I'll post an update soon, you'll need to redo everything again xD I may take some inspiration on your layout ;)

By the way I would appreciated you leave the logo as a credit to author, but well if you don't stream, it's pretty meaningless ^^ .

Very beautifull ! But I'll post an update soon, you'll need to redo everything again xD I may take some inspiration on your layout ;)

By the way I would appreciated you leave the logo as a credit to author, but well if you don't stream, it's pretty meaningless ^^ .

The loading screen of my dashboard has all the credits listed, including your logo, but i didn't think of adding it to the dashboard itself, will do! I use it as a dashboard on my tablet, so even if I would stream (indeed I don't) I don't think viewers would see.

I enjoy working on the dashboard, so if I have to do it again I don't mind :thumbsup:

One more time, thank you for this "must have" assitant, 2 more enduraces for our team (12h and 24h) and now we can't do without it. I think that one thing could be improved, a way for the user to set a margin instead of the "empty tank computing", something like X laps or X liters of margin could be just perfect!

Last edited:
hi, how do I bind the key to hide it if I want to I cant work it out?
Go to Dash studio > tab Settings > Show next dash screen and set a key. The 3rd page is empty/hidden.

If you want to use the keyboard to change page, and can't bind a key, you have to activate the keyboard emulator in the Settings (left vertical menu) > Plugins > Keyboard emulator.

Go to Dash studio > tab Settings > Show next dash screen and set a key. The 3rd page is empty/hidden.

If you want to use the keyboard to change page, and can't bind a key, you have to activate the keyboard emulator in the Settings (left vertical menu) > Plugins > Keyboard emulator.
ty i couldn't work it out lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years