Available via the Steam network, the open beta for the exciting looking futuristic arcade game Xenon Racer is available for the next week to any player who ventures over to the Xenon Racer open beta page on Steam HERE.
The Beta version includes both Fast Race and Online Multiplayer modes across the 'Tokyo Garden" and "Lake Louse Forest" circuit. Both tracks will be available in the standard configuration as well as reverse layout, and can be raced using either of the two available car models set to be deployed to the beta release.
As well as playable content, gamers who access the beta week will also have the opportunity to enter the leaderboards and photo mode contest, with the chance for ten of those players to win a free copy of the game once it is released on March 26th. Players who record fastest leaderboard times on each of the four configurations of circuit and six of the "best" pictures taken in the game photo mode will win the free copies of Xenon Racer.
Xenon Racer Features
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle
Xenon Racer will be available on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Steam this March 26th.
Check out the Xenon Racer forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news, discussion and community engagement for this exciting new racing title.
Like what we do at RD? Follow us on Social Media!