Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 13397
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 13397

i posted the 2.0.1 version today
i dont think there was ever a non Steam R07 XD

2.0.0 (04.05.2009)

- Added support for GTL and RACE07/GTR-Evo

Will assume that is for the older non steam versions? But have not been able to find that one.

I tried to find the 2.0.0...I have the patch 1.2.0.8 so maybe also 2.1.1 could be fine but nothing I can’t find any of them to download...the most old version I can download is the 2.1.4 but it doesn’t work

Maybe someone of you have the old version for the offline...just to try... it could be useful
Thanks

• Deleted member 13397

i uploaded 2.0.1 (on RD) and it is ONLY for Steam version

i read once on old WBB, the author wants to enforce legel version usage only

A shame this program is not released to public domain as it is not updated anymore.
I emailed the author a couple of years ago to get a version for the Steam version of Gtr2 but never got an answer back.

i read once on old WBB, the author wants to enforce legel version usage only
I always assumed the nocd was legal versions made by Simbin?
The Steam version runs fine but I prefer the Race On version of Race07.exe. Find it more smooth and opposite the Eva version able to adjust the FOV down.

• Deleted member 13397

i also wrote once to him, how to find the entry points for car damage values, but no response,
there are surely guys at the Bierbuden who knows virtuo

public domain would be not enough, we would need the source code

there was once an japanese alternative, but without the DX overlay

• Deleted member 13397

That was what I meant! Including the source code.

The .dll is easy enough to de-compile but as usual with de-compiled code it is very hard to read.

most of the entry points i did find threw game-cheater-trainer apps, when i worked on the lapgraber for Android
only tyre wear and engine wear i did not find (but probably looked for the wrong values)

what i did not find were the other competitors data

Didn't know that?

it was a seperate window, showed only players car data (tyre wear & engine)
but it stopped working with Win8 (i think - to be honest i did not bother with it as there is XD)
i will try to find it
japanese, because of the author

You know about this info!

• Deleted member 13397

i did not know this thread, but mem-mapped-file is something i know and used for LAPGRABBER and other stuff i created
but in the MMF is no info about other cars or engine / tyre wear

but they do mention the ther tool which stopped working for me

i did not know this thread, but mem-mapped-file is something i know and used for LAPGRABBER and other stuff i created
but in the MMF is no info about other cars or engine / tyre wear

but they do mention the ther tool which stopped working for me

I am working something for the good old GT Legends and yep, MMF does not have tyre wear, engine wear nor the tyre pressures. However GTL PD and XD both seem to have ability to read these from game, so how the heck it is done? did they look inside the running process, found the values and their addresses and just straight read the values from the process working set?

I already tried to watch standardOutput and StandardError streams of game process, but those were not redirected, so it is not that.

GTL/GTR2/Race07 are pretty similar games, it seems. At least they all have exact same MMF structure. (which I have been able to read, but I would love to have other values available as well. :)

I have looked into this for a while but are still very clueless about it.
So take what I write with a grain of salt!

First I do believe there must be more to the MMF!
If you check Motec the software it is using the MMF and get a lot more info.

But yes I am assume XD and the other programs are reading memory addresses.
One clue might be to read the .MMU file(s) in UIdata folder and the .exe with a hex editor.
In Gtr2 with advanced garage or similar.
'Tire wear' value as an example gets returned from Gizmo="APP_TEXTVALUE_MPSETTING_TYREWEAR"

Not sure how to find them but guess you have to find the address offset in a dump file?

I have looked into this for a while but are still very clueless about it.
So take what I write with a grain of salt!

First I do believe there must be more to the MMF!
If you check Motec the software it is using the MMF and get a lot more info.

But yes I am assume XD and the other programs are reading memory addresses.
One clue might be to read the .MMU file(s) in UIdata folder and the .exe with a hex editor.
In Gtr2 with advanced garage or similar.
'Tire wear' value as an example gets returned from Gizmo="APP_TEXTVALUE_MPSETTING_TYREWEAR"

Not sure how to find them but guess you have to find the address offset in a dump file?

That's pretty good guess at least. There is kernel32 function ReadProcessMemory which can be used to read strings inside the process, so I think we might be close to getting the data. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back