XD 2.1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an addon for GTL/GTR2/Race07/GTR-Evo (Steam only! Version: 1.2.0.8) which lets you display some useful informations whilst driving.

In Particular:

MoTeC Data

• Tyretemperatures (In/Mid/Out)
  • Tyrewear
  • Tyrepressure
  • Enginetemperatures (Water/Oil)
  • Braketemperatures
  • Engine Health
Session Info
  • Track- and ambienttemperature
  • Session length (remaining time in a practice session or laps in race)
  • Fuelconsumption (for last lap / average)
Advanced Timingstable
  • Driverslist and their postion
  • During practice the fastest laps are displayed
  • In Race the gaps are displayed according to yourself. These times are updated every second or by sector change (can be customized)
screen.1.jpg

http://www.vitumo.de/

no it doesn't have delta graph but I would say this is only disadvantage of this addon

it's easier to operate because it's only one file and you don't have client and server so for me it's better

no it doesn't have delta graph but I would say this is only disadvantage of this addon

it's easier to operate because it's only one file and you don't client and server so for me it's better

Hmmm pretty big disadvantage though. I'll definitely try it out of course.

But for learning a track MotecAdd is certainly better with the Delta splits graph.

Finally! Have been waiting for this a very long time. I always ran this tool with GTR 2 in my sweet little Vertigo.

Thanks Piotr!

I have directx 9.0c and it doesn't start the game for me.

If you go to the website link Christian, there's a link to the Microsoft website and the latest dx update. They say its required, for the prog.

Just a heads up gents, this now works in GTL/GTR2/Race07 and Evo. Its newer, than the version I had in GTR2. It also seems, to do self setup. I didn't have to move any parts around, in any game.

Thanks for XD 2.0, one question though, is it possible to enable and disable display's of this mod through an ini file, like turn off driver list or other parts, and also maybe move them to display where the user would like on screen.

Thanks for XD 2.0, one question though, is it possible to enable and disable display's of this mod through an ini file, like turn off driver list or other parts, and also maybe move them to display where the user would like on screen.
yes it's possible to do this things, there are many useful options at ini file so you can adjust it for your preference :)

XD Tool

I installed XD file in GTRevo folder but nothing changed.
As a no PC expert, i might need some help. :)
What am i doing wrong? I have the correct directX (i guess).
Thanks for the help.

Cheers

:damnit:
Installed d3d9.dll file correctly, installed last directX 9.0c from March/2009
but the game doesn't begin. :woot2:

So i uninstalled the d3d9.dll file and the game is running again. :poke:

No XD tool, but running again.

Silly PC noob. :honk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?