XD 2.1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to install in GTR evo so putted the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\ralffoxx\race 07\
Installed the link that was in the read me but nothing changed.
I dont see anything in my game. Does anyone have a solution? I am working with Vista x64

• Alex Guehennec

Hi,
Steam community Shift+Tab works for you with XD ?

edit: when i delete the 2 XD files from steam folder that works again, and not when i reinstall XD

Still having problems with inaccurate tyre wear and engine health.

Anyone else solved/had these issues?

Yes.I have a problem with engine health too.The engine health differes from race to race/practice to practice,etc. Once it is 79% when i go out of garage,other time is 109%,other time is 120%......and it is doing like this allways. I will apreceiate if anybody can help me.

Yes.I have a problem with engine health too.The engine health differes from race to race/practice to practice,etc. Once it is 79% when i go out of garage,other time is 109%,other time is 120%......and it is doing like this allways. I will apreceiate if anybody can help me.

This is not a bug, it's GTRE.
GTRE assigns a random value when you get into the cockpit, the problem is that the XD does not reread, it uses a fixed reference.

Does somebody know wich numbers i need to fill in in the Ini file, if i want that the display of the tyres/heath and temp, in the right top corner?

My screen res is 1400/900.

Code:
; MoTeC HUD postion:
; Default x = auto; y = auto
MotecPosX=auto
MotecPosY=auto

; Standings HUD postion:
; Default X = auto; Y = auto
StandingsPosX=auto
StandingsPosY=auto

; Session-Info HUD postion:
; Default x = auto; y = auto
SessionPosX=auto
SessionPosY=auto
here you can change positions of XD on screen

XD doesn't work with the new version of Race 07 :(

Today I've lost the telemetry after RACE 07 upgraded from v 1.2.0.1 to v1.2.0.8. Stream upgraded without previous notice. Now in the initial screen my installed RACE 07 says v. 1.2.0.8 [GTR Evolution].

What a shame, what can I do? Install Motec-Add instead of XD?

You can't do anything, just wait till the guys who made these telemetry programs have chance to catch up, they are probably working on it as we speak, everything will be back to normal in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back