F1 2010 xbox wheel maintenance/ upgrade

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
i have just finnished modding my xbox wheel, i have not done ne thing new to what has been mentioned on the web in the past. However as i have 3 wheels all now working as opposed to 1 hanging on in there. like i said the mods i have done are all ones i have come accross on the web however i have used various diffrent methodes to achieve the same end results as i dont have a fabricating factory in my garage or money to pay for these servises, although a vise and correct tools are essential im not into bodge jobs, for example to reduce the play in the wheel i cut down a old golf club and inserted it into the spindel using the taperd shaft of the club to hold the wheel firmly in place.
i wouldnt recogmend ne one try doing this unless they r confident in fixing electricals
plus it will VOIDE YOUR WANRENTY

ne way im dont want to write down everything i have done to all wheels ans pedals but since the wheels r no longer for sale and the porche wheel is selling out i thought i would offer ne advise(as im pretty handy st this kind of thing) or try peoples suggestions on my spare whees for them.

if you want more specifics on what i have done please ask. this is where i started looking

http://digitalbbq.net/index.php?topic=1367.0;imode

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years