PC1 "Xbox owners will get best version compared to the PlayStation"

I'm not reading your premise into the article. I think both versions will be equally fantastic. My understanding is that they had to take some extra time to GET the xbox one to perform at levels that the PS4 was already benchmarking. I'm an xbox owner, BTW.

I posted this as an owner of both consoles. I seek to find the most polished version before i pre-order. Both hard drives are full so will have to delete stuff on one of the consoles...500gb !! stupid or what ?? As you say it will be equally fantastic.

I posted this as an owner of both consoles. I seek to find the most polished version before i pre-order. Both hard drives are full so will have to delete stuff on one of the consoles...500gb !! stupid or what ?? As you say it will be equally fantastic.

Where does it mention hard drives? Whatever. Order away and have fun.

you misunderstand, the hard drives on both my systems are full, therefore i will have to delete games on one of the consoles to make room since both consoles have very small hard drives .

It sucks, but as said, most players won't notice it, sitting a good distance from the TV. But I guess it was either 900p or 30FPS/drop in quality/features. MS probably wouldn't allow the latter three (esp. with the PS4 running at 60FPS).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%