FM4 Xbox live accounts hacked!

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Regarding Tom's post about Mike TKR Nemesis.

Just checked online.

This seems to be happening with FIFA 12 users!due to ultimate team/cash purchases.

Also with offers of free ms points - they lead you up the garden path then steal your family jewels .......

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is ....

Hi guys the whole sorry saga is posted on DTM Test Event @ Hockenheimring GP - Monday 2nd January page but my advice is that if you have an EA account use a harder password or even close the account. If your XBox live account is linked to a credit card or paypal then make sure your password is hard to crack as this is how they cleared me out!

Another scam!

Just been offered free MS points while playing BF3. Sent link to a website, already knew it was a scam though so set him straight!

Xbox would like users to report all such phishing scams by File complaint method, under text communication etc.. They will then follow up as appropriate.

The idiot will probably bad rep me now but it was worth it!

Another scam!

Just been offered free MS points while playing BF3. Sent link to a website, already knew it was a scam though so set him straight!

Xbox would like users to report all such phishing scams by File complaint method, under text communication etc.. They will then follow up as appropriate.

The idiot will probably bad rep me now but it was worth it!

Nothing wrong with a bit of bad rep. I've got 70% haters lol, usually through driving excellence (I think) :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back