XBOX 360/ XBOX ONE Controller Settings

Misc XBOX 360/ XBOX ONE Controller Settings ACC 2020 Controller Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Following your previous comment, I bought the game today on Steam, version 1.05.
Bad surprise, contrary to what you had told me, I can not personally assign the joystick buttons : the steering, acceleration and brakes are locked by default on the controller XBOX360. You can simply create or save a custom folder for the controller but you can not use the X, O, B keys, and the directional cross... In other words, the update of Assetto Corsa is useless to configure a joystick of play.

I'm talking about the game Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.05 on Steam, and not about your link that I did not download (since it's v1.03).

No idea whats wrong but since 1.0.3 you can customize every button even to keyboards, controller/buttonbox etc.

And my config works on 1.0.5 too.

Why u press disagree? Lmao you can customize it..it's in the settings.

Everything is customizable in the picutre. You can even bind the same things to the keyboard and controller at the same time and both works.
Szi8xYE.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic settings mate, thanks a lot. I am using PS controller DualShock 3 on PC, and these settings work great with a few adjustments. I have:
Rumble: 50%
Deadzone: 10%
Speed Sensitivity: 30%
Steer Filter: 80%
Steer Speed: 50%
Steer Gamma 1.8
Steer Assist: Disabled

I was struggling to get the handling to feel nice, and this has totally changed the enjoyment of the game. Thanks again!

A bit twitchy for my taste but very good starting point for tweaking gamepad settings.
Yeah it's still not perfect. Some other games have somewhat better controller settings.
If i change something on these settings i can't take some turns flat out or just the car understeers like crazy. The other way around is again not an option, because it's already "twitchy" enough.
These current settings feel like a sweet spot at the moment for me. Can do 2:03's at Bathurst - night/day.

Based on the latest ACC update, it would seem that we might need to revise these gamepad settings...Please advise....I certainly no longer have the control I once had. I do believe it's a mixture of both gamepad settings that need to change along with specific car setup changes (no longer is the default aggressive setup driveable for me anymore)

EDIT: I seem to now regain similar control and feeling with the latest build if I use the "safe setup" as opposed to the "aggressive setups" that I used to use....thus the recommended xbox controller settings here are still good to me.

Last edited:
Based on the latest ACC update, it would seem that we might need to revise these gamepad settings...Please advise....I certainly no longer have the control I once had. I do believe it's a mixture of both gamepad settings that need to change along with specific car setup changes (no longer is the default aggressive setup driveable for me anymore)

EDIT: I seem to now regain similar control and feeling with the latest build if I use the "safe setup" as opposed to the "aggressive setups" that I used to use....thus the recommended xbox controller settings here are still good to me.
I not played the game for a while. Yesterday did some laps, but not noticed any changes to the cars behaviour.
Used both the aggressive and safe setup on different cars. (Multiplayer)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%