F1 2013 xbox 360 patch

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Some have done some race testing online last night and seem to think that the patch was to fix the ghosting cars. I have read that in another forum, but i have not tested it myself.

I haven't noticed anything else, but it's still too early to say if it changed anything that was already fixed.... and now there are way less people playing the game than there was a month or two ago, so the figuring out might take a lot longer.

We'll just have to wait for some official word for CM as to what the patch actually was for.

@Graham Laing
"Removed the entry in the 1st post above about a possible XBox 360 Patch 3. I can find no reference to it, and there are no patch notes on their blog apart from those already announced and posted above."

There was a patch, just because there is no official word about it from CM doesn't mean it's not real. They do not have a forum at the moment and that blog is pretty sparse with info.

here is another thread about the recent xbox 360 patch link

@Graham Laing
"Removed the entry in the 1st post above about a possible XBox 360 Patch 3. I can find no reference to it, and there are no patch notes on their blog apart from those already announced and posted above."

There was a patch, just because there is no official word about it from CM doesn't mean it's not real. They do not have a forum at the moment and that blog is pretty sparse with info.

here is another thread about the recent xbox 360 patch link

I have re-instated the entry ...... They get 0/10 for communication, all puff, hype and social media BS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back