F1 2011 XBOX 360 F12011 Mini Series - Silverstone - 26th of May 2013

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Steve Lambert

I hate not getting pole
Sign up now to take part in our F12011 mini series. Please sign up only if you know you can make the race. Please note: Licensed members only please.

pit.jpg

Please state Name / Gamer Tag / Chassis

Race Distance: 75%
Weather: Dynamic
Rules: Full
Cars: Equal
Qualification + Race
Format: XBOX 360
Assists: ABS Banned, Racing Line Banned
Full RD rules apply
AI Legend will be used to fill the grid
Host: Bennyherbs

Sunday 26th May 2013 - Lobby opens 7:15GMT, race start 7:30pm GMT
Silverstone – Great Britain
Silverstone Circuit
Lap Distance: 3.7 miles
Tyre Wear: 1/3
Downforce: 3/3
Break Wear: 1/3
Track Time: 1:38.000
City: Silverstone
Official Name: Silverstone Circuit

Might be worth posting a link to these in the 2012 paddock.. I would have come along for this one but wasn't aware it was taking place as I don;t get on the 2011 forums these days and there may be others who would jump in now and then too.

Might be worth posting a link to these in the 2012 paddock.. I would have come along for this one but wasn't aware it was taking place as I don;t get on the 2011 forums these days and there may be others who would jump in now and then too.

Yeah, all are welcome Peter, Had to miss last race due to migraine but will be back next Sunday. It's good fun. Who won the last race anyway Martin Ott

Sorry guys, have been really busy this week with birthdays, work, kids etc. Simply not had the time to do anything. A suggestion. How about we enjoy the Grand Prix tomorrow and race in two weeks time.

Maybe if David O'Reilly and others are up for it, a 100% Monaco No Assist race midweek or something like that. Let me know guys. Sorry but have just been so busy......

Sorry guys, have been really busy this week with birthdays, work, kids etc. Simply not had the time to do anything. A suggestion. How about we enjoy the Grand Prix tomorrow and race in two weeks time.

Maybe if David O'Reilly and others are up for it, a 100% Monaco No Assist race midweek or something like that. Let me know guys. Sorry but have just been so busy......
Good call, def up for a Monaco No assists 100%.
I will start practicing.
Meanwhile..... in my second career my efforts over 2 seasons have been noticed and I have had offers from Virgin, Caterham, Williams, Force India and finally Toro Rosso.
Despite my dislike of Helmut Marko I have signed with Toro Rosso.
Reasons are that I have driven 4 seasons with Williams last career. Dont like the Force India Cockpit and figured that the Career Toto Rosso might present some nice setup challlenges. Hoping to do Lotus in Season 4 and RedBull in season 5.
BTW at Catalunya in S2 the other teams forgot to qualify! I waited and waited and no cars exited pits. Can you believe it. Result was pole and a win for HRT in no assists career mode!!!!!!
OK it was only a 3 lapper but still. Tell you what though it threw my teams tartgets into overdrive. They forgot who they were and started asking for P7 in races after that.

Cool, I will organise a Monaco Special 100% er...... This week or next week guys?
Cant do Friday this week otherwise OK.
Next week am away with work back Thurs night.

BTW had a fun 75% Suzuka in the HRT. I used Gavin Hendleys PLR (Hud off) settings. Its quite a different career perspective.
So little situational awareness. Much of the race could not see anyone. To the games credit I had a real fight with Liuzzi in the other HRT, he went O/P/O/ and I went P/O/O which works well at Suzuka. He passed me on his options but was only just ahead when he pitted at lap 12 after severly eroding pace on worn options. After my stop @ lap 14 I was still ahead due to his poor outlaps on primes and from there had 2 sec a lap on him.
I thought since I was in Karthekayens car I should emulate him and so let Webber by and blocked Vettel.
In my late season 2 HRT the Toto Rossos were -2 sec per lap but the Force Indias a bit slow.
Having gifted Webber the win he then broke down!!!
I'm planning on defying Helmut Marko by helping Webber and hurting Vettel all next season in the Toro Rosso. See if I can affect the WDC (this season Vettel has romped home) Now that will feel good. (This ones for you Jaime Alguisari).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back