F1 2011 XBOX 360 F12011 Mini Series - Malaysia - 24th March 2013

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Steve Lambert

I hate not getting pole
xl_Codemasters_F12011_7_624.jpg

Sign up now to take part in our first race of the F12011 mini series. Please sign up only if you know you can make the race.

Please state Name / Gamer Tag / Chassis

Race Distance: 75%
Weather: Dynamic
Rules: Full
Cars: Equal
Qualification + Race
Format: XBOX 360
Assists: ABS Banned, Racing Line Banned
Full RD rules apply
AI Legend will be used to fill the grid
Host: Bennyherbs

Sunday 24th March 2013 - Lobby opens 7:15GMT, race start 7:30pm GMT
Malaysia
Sepang International Circuit
Lap Distance: 3.4 miles
Tyre Wear: 3/3
Downforce: 3/3
Break Wear: 3/3
Track Time: 1:42.000
Official Name:Sepang International Circuit

Guys, I had a stressful day at work compounded by Vettels total lack or repect for Webber. Even Horner and Marko couldnt defend him which is a first.
It has resulted in 2 or 3 beers being consumed and now I would be a hazard on the track and slow.
Sorry will lhave to pull out this time.

Thanks Steve for starting again, Xbox just froze on the loading screen the old girl is getting old now :D

Had now usual problem's, but was nice to race on the same track as the real drivers did today.
Look forward to the next one hopefully some more face's. I did record so I share some moments with you all soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve for starting again, Xbox just froze on the loading screen the old girl is getting old now :D

Had now usual problem's, but was nice to race on the same track as the real drivers did today.
Look forward to the next one hopefully some more face's. I did record so I share some moments with you all soon. :thumbsup:

No worries Benny, it was only fair that we start again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back