F1 2011 XBOX 360 F12011 Mini Series - Budapest (Hungary) - 7th of July 2013

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Steve Lambert

I hate not getting pole
Sign up now to take part in our F12011 mini series. Please sign up only if you know you can make the race. Please note: Licensed members only please.
auz-02-03-03-02-1280.jpg

Please state Name / Gamer Tag / Chassis

7:15pm GMT In the lobby, Race starts at 7:30pm

Race Distance: 75%
Weather: Dynamic
Rules: Full
Cars: Equal
Qualification + Race
Format: XBOX 360
Assists: ABS Banned, Racing Line Banned
Full RD rules apply
AI Legend will be used to fill the grid
Host: Bennyherbs

Budapest – Hungary
Hungaroring
Lap Distance: 2.7 miles
Tyre Wear: 2/3
Downforce: 3/3
Break Wear: 3/3
Track Time: 1:28.000
Official Name: Hungaroring

Guys, in the mood for a race. If anyone is up for it how about a 100% Budapest tonight starting at 8pm GMT in the lobby. Anyone interested let me know. Otherwise we can organise another time. I got kicked due to power cut last time so as Mark said, I re-run would be great. Anyone no worries if you are all busy.....

David O'Reilly

sorry Steve, only just saw it.
I was in an immense battle at Singapore last night in my career season 3 Toro Rosso.
Put it P10 in quali on Primes (just hitting target) Mugged them at the start and managed to get in front Of Vettel but let Webber go in P1.
3 Sets of options later and after an action packed race with Massa reeling me in over the final stint I held him off to hold P2 by 3 sec and my 4th podium.
I have offers from Sauber and Lotus Renault.

sorry Steve, only just saw it.
I was in an immense battle at Singapore last night in my career season 3 Toro Rosso.
Put it P10 in quali on Primes (just hitting target) Mugged them at the start and managed to get in front Of Vettel but let Webber go in P1.
3 Sets of options later and after an action packed race with Massa reeling me in over the final stint I held him off to hold P2 by 3 sec and my 4th podium.
I have offers from Sauber and Lotus Renault.

No worries, it was just a punt. If anyone not racing in the leagues fancies a race later just shout. My hangover should have gone by then lols....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%