F1 2014 Xbox-360 controller setting.

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello
Does someone has some setting for xbox 360 controller ?
I remember that for F1 2013 there was a tread and some nice tips, to change setting on this controller.
If someone may share them i will really appreciate it.
Thanks so much
Kind Regards
Jack

Hello
Does someone has some setting for xbox 360 controller ?
I remember that for F1 2013 there was a tread and some nice tips, to change setting on this controller.
If someone may share them i will really appreciate it.
Thanks so much
Kind Regards
Jack

Is this question for the Xbox controller on a PC? I have tried to find a way to alter settings for the controller on the Xbox version of the game but if there is a way, I can't find it. I have the Xbox download version of the game.

Is this question for the Xbox controller on a PC? I have tried to find a way to alter settings for the controller on the Xbox version of the game but if there is a way, I can't find it. I have the Xbox download version of the game.
Yes it's Xbox controller on PC, my question was because i recall a radical improvement in F12013 after applying the settings.
Basically all you have to do is select advanced setting insted of Xbox defaut, it will not change, the buttons, it will affect only the stick and triggers, i don't think you have this option on Xbox version of the game.

Thoese are my settings this one works better for me.
Steering Deadzone: 10%
Steering Saturation: 0%
Steering Linearity: 50%
Throttle Deadzone: 13%
Throttle Saturation: 8%
Brake Deadzone: 12%
Brake Saturation: 2%

Steering Linearity make a lot of difference and i change it basing on the track, increasing level if i need a car that turn very quickly
Thanks for helping me

Kind Regards
Jack

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 92 9.6%