F1 2015 Xbox 360 controller for F1 2015

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
What is the best way to get it right?

I changed the values in the action-map file, dead zone: 2, saturation: 10. It's decent but not that great. It was good before the last patch (dead zone: 10, saturation: -0.5).

Anyone tried and got the right setting? Suggestions please.

Which exact controls are you having concern with - throttle, brakes, and / or steering?

My beef is with the way the throttle behaves (on standard values) as the car often goes into a weird and silent drift / mass oversteer when coming out of slow to mid speed corners. I've since had to put full tracking control on to stop this occurring, but which then means you can floor it mid-corner and get away with far too much.

I've personally abandoned the game now as it's a complete mess, from the crap AI, serious controller issues, visual bugs, then the game breaking bugs....the list is near endless. :mad:

Disconnect the controller before you start the game, start it and when you´re in the menu... connect it again.

I´ve been doing that since the game came out and it doesn´t seem like there will be a fix any time soon so I´ll keep doing that if I even play this game again.

anyone else here experiencing the steering goes left and right while on straight? using xbox 360 controller?, eventhough im not holding the left stick, the car seems to go left and right? any solution to this problem?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%